Arnold Schwarzenegger: hate is the path of the weak

Werbung:
That's not what I said. I said I do hate hardened rebels against God who fight alongside the devil to destroy lives of the innocent.
Ok. So does your hate stem from your teachings that atheists are rebellious because if their right to not believe the rubbish in your Bible?
Isn't that the same free will that you guys said was so tenderly gifted to us all?
The fact is nobody hates like an American republican godbotherer.

Ok. So does your hate stem from your teachings that atheists are rebellious because if their right to not believe the rubbish in your Bible?
Isn't that the same free will that you guys said was so tenderly gifted to us all?
The fact is nobody hates like an American republican godbotherer.
My hatred is towards those who willfully and deliberately reject God's truth they know is right and give themselves over to working evil and destroying others by enticing them to reject God and do evil also.

Romans 1

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

My hatred is towards those who willfully and deliberately reject God's truth they know is right and give themselves over to working evil and destroying others by enticing them to reject God and do evil also.

Romans 1

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

your lies are evil. you should be hating..yourself. duh

That means you hate atheists.
If you are unfamiliar with evil, I suggest you familiarise yourself with you god of the old testament.
So don't bother posting your bullshyt as proof of anything. You're not smart enough to see the difference.
Romans 1

Palestinians are just as, if not more, semitic than the jews.

Yes, although recently discovered DNA-based evidence shows that a subgroup of Ashkenazi Jews do possess Middle Eastern ancestry, Palestinians are also Semites.

The word semitic actually refers to a family of languages which
includes hebrew and arabic.

The non-word antisemitic is used as an excuse to attack anyone who criticizes the racist apartheid state of israel.

Yes, like the many anti-BDS laws and prohibitions concerning the flying of Palestinian flags, the term antisemetic is used as a cudgel to attack those who oppose the settler colonial State of Israel. It seems that, while lacking anything approximating a consensus, the Zionist State and its supporters are attempting to force people into submitting to their narrative. Unfortunately for them, Israel arrived at the settler colonialism party roughly one-hundred-years too late.
Also, although it doesn't concern those who stand against Israel on anti-imperialist grounds, the term "anti-Jewry" rather than "antisemitic" is accurate.

Comrade Stalin
Donbass
Hello, Comrade Stalin. May I ask whether you are a Stalinist?
Thank you.

Last edited:
That means you hate atheists.
If you are unfamiliar with evil, I suggest you familiarise yourself with you god of the old testament.
So don't bother posting your bullshyt as proof of anything. You're not smart enough to see the difference.
Some wise advice for Christians:

Psalm 26:5
I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

Psalm 97:10
Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Amos 5:15
Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Some wise advice for Christians:

Psalm 26:5
I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.

Psalm 97:10
Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Amos 5:15
Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
You obviously haven't read the old testament.

If Arnold had been born in the US, he would have swept the presidency in a flash. He is the most popular right wing politician, and he has cross-aisle appeal. So that rule is not good for republicans because there is a shortage of people with his combination of qualities in conservative circles.

Not only Obama and Arnold were born in another country, I am suspecting marjorie taylor greene as well. The reason is that her first words in Congress were "Take me to your leader!"

Werbung:
Back