Arnold Schwarzenegger: hate is the path of the weak

Not only Obama and Arnold were born in another country, I am suspecting marjorie taylor greene as well. The reason is that her first words in Congress were "Take me to your leader!"
In case it slipped your memory or you're just a hate filled moron, Obama was born in Hawaii.
Unless it is and was another country, not part of the USA, he is American.

That stupid immature argument has been hashed before. Grow up.

Werbung:
In case it slipped your memory or you're just a hate filled moron, Obama was born in Hawaii.
Unless it is and was another country, not part of the USA, he is American.

That stupid immature argument has been hashed before. Grow up.
Obama has refused to allow his questionable 'certificate of live birth' to be forensically examined because of the many inconsistencies in the document. Nevertheless, just because it took him an unusually long time to recover a copy of his birth certificate and then had to keep it protected from examination does not mean he was not born in the US. It just makes his birth claim remain questionable.

Obama has refused to allow his questionable 'certificate of live birth' to be forensically examined because of the many inconsistencies in the document. Nevertheless, just because it took him an unusually long time to recover a copy of his birth certificate and then had to keep it protected from examination does not mean he was not born in the US. It just makes his birth claim remain questionable.
With the public service filled with godbothering racist republicans like you, he would never have become POTUS if his birth certificate had not been seen and thoroughly examined.

You're being very partisan and immature by still believing the shit you do but you are a dumb prick.

Is it OK to hate the people who hate you for having the freedom to speak your mind? Is it OK to hate the people who throw others off of buildings just because they are different? Is it OK to hate Hamas for murdering infants? Can a person who does not hate, really be awake?

Egghead does not care about anyone's freedom but his own, in fact he said screw your freedom.

Last edited:
Apparently hating democrats is not a sin but I do agree your hate is inherited.

If you did get forgiveness how do you know you get it? What process is involved by cleansing? Is it like a huge car wash or individual touchy feely like those priests love?

You hypocrite. You hate every Democrat that ever lived but suggest everyone else should show love???
Do you ever read what you write?
I don't think he does. He wants to forgive Trump from all his rapey and corrupt and lying behavior, and then have him running the country, ignoring the fact that Trump hates at least half the people of our country.

With the public service filled with godbothering racist republicans like you, he would never have become POTUS if his birth certificate had not been seen and thoroughly examined.

You're being very partisan and immature by still believing the shit you do but you are a dumb prick.
Obama was sworn in as President years before his Democrat team in Hawaii finally produced a copy of his alleged certificate of live birth they refused to allow forensic investigators to examine.

I don't think he does. He wants to forgive Trump from all his rapey and corrupt and lying behavior, and then have him running the country, ignoring the fact that Trump hates at least half the people of our country.
Hillary hates the other half, especially conservative Christians she referred to as "deplorables." But Trump would never attain the level of fascist dictator like some Democrats have already attained.

1707243928088.png

Obama was sworn in as President years before his Democrat team in Hawaii finally produced a copy of his alleged certificate of live birth they refused to allow forensic investigators to examine.
That is a lie and you know it. Btw. Did Trump ever produce his?

So what? It's not his job to prove anything to racists.
I'm OK with how he managed to get elected and keep his job. I am not fine with some of the very bad things he did in office, like taking money belonging to American victims of Iranian terrorists and giving the money to the terrorists who never had any right to the money to begin with.

I'm OK with how he managed to get elected and keep his job. I am not fine with some of the very bad things he did in office, like taking money belonging to American victims of Iranian terrorists and giving the money to the terrorists who never had any right to the money to begin with.
Well there is a lie.

I have noticed all of your points are almost always lies.

It's as if you are embarrassed.of the real reason you don't like Obama.

Werbung:
Well there is a lie.

I have noticed all of your points are almost always lies.

It's as of you are embarrassed.of the real reason you don't like Obama.
I have noticed that schizzos like you always know the truth
What you actually have noticed is that normal people just know a lot more than you do.

Back