Arnold Schwarzenegger: hate is the path of the weak

I don't know that. Do you?
I'm saying it wasn't taxpayers money but you won't buy it because of your hate and racism.
Of course not. These guys got a pile of lies poured into their brains by paid right wing liars, and no facts will ever break through their calcified brains on this topic.

Werbung:
If it wasn't taxpayer money, it was not the Shah's money and it was not money belonging to the victims of Iranian terror, then whose money did Obama give to the Iranian enemies of the US?
You tell me because you've excluded the ownership of the money above.

You're the know all on the subject. You've been banging away for years and haven't proven a thing.
Perhaps you should ask god.

You tell me because you've excluded the ownership of the money above.

You're the know all on the subject. You've been banging away for years and haven't proven a thing.
Perhaps you should ask god.
You have never explained where the money came from and why Obama took it upon himself to give the money to the enemies of America and Iran instead of giving it to the American victims of Iranian terror like the SCOTUS directed.

Werbung:
You have never explained where the money came from and why Obama took it upon himself to give the money to the enemies of America and Iran instead of giving it to the American victims of Iranian terror like the SCOTUS directed.
You've never explained it but you know he did so etching wrong??
If he had committed a crime, why was he not charged?

Back