Arrogant idiot on parade!

Andy

Queen Elizabeth’s iPod also carries photos of the president’s January inauguration and she’ll be able to hear his inaugural address, as well as listen to Obama’s 2004 speech to the Democratic National Convention.
Bloomberg

When I first read this, I assumed it was conservative propaganda, or some partisan hacks making this up.

Our president, went to the Queen of England, and gave her.... and Ipod? Can you see the Queen of England waddling around with headphones and an Ipod?

OOOooo! And pictures from her 2007 trip to the US. Does anyone think that the Queen of England had so few pictures from her trip the US, that she would rather sit and stare at the tiny screen of an Ipod, to see herself on the 2007 trip?

And best of all.... Speeches by Barack! Now what kind of arrogant fool sends the Queen of England copies of himself talking?!?

Well hi there Queen! I love myself so much, and I know you do too! Here's copies of my favorite speeches of... ME!! I know you'll enjoy hearing *ME*, as much as I enjoy hearing myself! Here's myself on an Ipod, so you can hear **ME** everywhere you go!

What kind of arrogant idiot did we elect!

arrogant-obama.jpg

Werbung:
Not to mention a woman who has no sense of protocol with foreign dignitaries. I'm sure someone had to have told Michelle that one doesn't TOUCH the Queen of England. That damage is done. I do believe however, that if Ms. Obam-ba sees a tape of herself walking, that she WILL have the sense to learn how to do so without looking like an pregnant ox. She represents this country.

Not to mention a woman who has no sense of protocol with foreign dignitaries. I'm sure someone had to have told Michelle that one doesn't TOUCH the Queen of England. That damage is done. I do believe however, that if Ms. Obam-ba sees a tape of herself walking, that she WILL have the sense to learn how to do so without looking like an pregnant ox. She represents this country.

I'm not as bent about that because it appears the Queen herself, initiated the action. That said, it does sort of turn the screws on the idiots claiming Obama will gain us this euphoric world support.

America's First Lady Michelle Obama broke royal protocol during a reception at Buckingham Palace when she placed her arm around the Queen.

But rather than take offence, Her Majesty took the unusual step of returning the gesture by putting her arm round Mrs Obama's waist - almost as if to confirm the special relationship the politicians are so keen to play up.

..... I think she'll survive the horrifying breach in Transatlantic protocol!

I think if it had Sarcozy she'd of had the bastard shot on the spot!....... bloody French!

I think if it had Sarcozy she'd of had the bastard shot on the spot!....... bloody French!

The French and English do have a long and proud tradition of warfare going back for centuries.

Apparently so............​

"Michelle Obama, dubbed "Mighty Michelle" and the "new Jacqueline Kennedy" by British media, has dared to do what few have even considered: She put her arm around the queen.

"Protocol seems to be dispensed with when the Obamas come to town," said the Times of London, which noted that the queen seemed particularly comfortable with the first lady and "put her hand on the back of Mrs. Obama, who did the same for a few moments."​

Bloomberg

When I first read this, I assumed it was conservative propaganda, or some partisan hacks making this up.

Our president, went to the Queen of England, and gave her.... and Ipod? Can you see the Queen of England waddling around with headphones and an Ipod?

OOOooo! And pictures from her 2007 trip to the US. Does anyone think that the Queen of England had so few pictures from her trip the US, that she would rather sit and stare at the tiny screen of an Ipod, to see herself on the 2007 trip?

And best of all.... Speeches by Barack! Now what kind of arrogant fool sends the Queen of England copies of himself talking?!?

Well hi there Queen! I love myself so much, and I know you do too! Here's copies of my favorite speeches of... ME!! I know you'll enjoy hearing *ME*, as much as I enjoy hearing myself! Here's myself on an Ipod, so you can hear **ME** everywhere you go!

What kind of arrogant idiot did we elect!

arrogant-obama.jpg

He does give the worst gifts. But in all fairness the queen gave him a signed picture of her and her husband in return. So both are kinda arrogant.

pmsnbc was reporting michelle's clothes as though it were real important news. That bothered me more than the dumb ipod. She got on the plane in one out fit and got off the plane in another and they reported it as such a smart move, so stylish exc. blah blah...

Had it been Laura Bush or Nancy Reagan they (the media and the left) would have crucified them for showing off during hard times and being out of touch with the people exc. blah blah blah.

I really hate how hypocritical the press is and the left is

"new Jacqueline Kennedy" by British media,
Oh now, you buy into a press item. You're such a joke. First of all, Jackie Kennedy had grace, something Michelle has none of, and Jackie Kennedy wasn't a racist. What is the comparison that you see Shaman?

Oh now, you buy into a press item. You're such a joke. First of all, Jackie Kennedy had grace, something Michelle has none of, and Jackie Kennedy wasn't a racist. What is the comparison that you see Shaman?

Just in....... some comments from Michelle my Belle O' Obama:

"Today for the first time in my life I am proud to clod around like a mule, as the first black first lady to visit these British honkies. To have them talk about how brilliant I am for changing saddlebags before getting of the plane in France. I once had an old typical white lady that I knew that looked like the Queen, and so I felt so comfortable that I just found myself wrapping a paw around her." - Michelle O-llama :D

Werbung:
Back