Assuming she was healthy, legal and consenting, which female from the past or present would you like to "welcome" to womanhood today if you could?

Yo Daddy!

Assuming she was healthy, legal and consenting, which female from the past or present would you like to "welcome" to womanhood today if you could?

(Only one entry per day. Photo or video required.)

Werbung:

(Only one entry per day. Photo or video required.)
Can you see by the replies what a stupid thread.
You must get that shit out of playboy or something.

Can you see by the replies what a stupid thread.
You must get that shit out of playboy or something.
I was watching an old Donna Reed show episode on Pluto TV (hundreds of free shows and films online) and I saw her and felt an 'urge.'

Who I would welcome into womanhood today?

Last edited:

Shelley Fabares - Johnny Angel [Full Video Edit] 1961
https://m.youtube.com/@DiscoBar80
Views
May 13
Shelley Fabares - Johnny Angel (Full Video Edit by CorbiOnn) Label: Colpix Records 1961 Written: Pockriss, Duddy
It would be hard to pick as so many women from days gone by. Like most men I would want more then one . But if I had to pick just one , Im not sure i can sO i would go with what I call the classic woman of the ages Marylin

I never ask a democrat women seems they dont even know what one is any more , lets face it Biden pick for the supreme court a liberal black woman couldnt even define what a woman was and Shes a educated judge

It would be hard to pick as so many women from days gone by. Like most men I would want more then one . But if I had to pick just one , Im not sure i can sO i would go with what I call the classic woman of the ages Marylin
I know, right?

Marilyn had been THE ONE for a long while. But, over the past few years, the more I saw of Donna Reed, the more I wanted to "know," her.

She was John Wayne's front line combat dinner companion in "They were expendable."

As Mary Bailey, she made the old Gower house into a home.

In From Here to Eternity, she is enobled beyond her, "bad girl" occupation when the man she loved was killed on the night of the attack, Dec. 7, 1941.

I would have gone to the trouble of getting into the game if she had been in my lane.

Or any adjacent lane, for that matter!

I imagine myself playing Duke's role.

'Let's have dinner in my tent, Baby!' (or whatever he said lol)

lolol

🤓👌🎪

Last edited:
I know, right?

Marilyn had been THE ONE for a long while. But, over the past few years, the more I saw of Donna Reed, the more I wanted to "know," her.

She was John Wayne's front line combat dinner companion in "The Fighting Seabees."

In From Here to Eternity, she is enobled beyond her, "bad girl" occupation when the man she loved was killed on the night of the attack, Dec. 7, 1941.

I would have gone to the trouble of getting into the game if she had been in my lane.

lolol

🤓👌🎪

we all have different opinions about women tina turner was at the top of my list for long time

I never ask a democrat women seems they dont even know what one is any more , lets face it Biden pick for the supreme court a liberal black woman couldnt even define what a woman was and Shes a educated judge
She didn't know what definition the crazies would go along with. So, instead of blowing her chance at being seated, she accepted the criticism of being dumb.

I know, right?

She was John Wayne's front line combat dinner companion in "They were expendable."

lolol

🤓👌🎪

It wasn't the Fighting Seabees, it was, "They Were Expendable."

Werbung:
Back