At least theres one thing Obama did right

steveox

Thats end the war in Afgainstain and IRAQ. Bin Laden is dead that was our objective.Its misson accomplished. Now its time to protect our soil now.And thats to beef up U.S Customs. Make it harder for Arabs come in here and if they do come monitor them. Keep an eye on them every thing they do or buy. Theres no need for our U.S Servicemen to keep fighting. Let the Arabs fight each other over there.

Werbung:
Thats end the war in Afgainstain and IRAQ. Bin Laden is dead that was our objective.Its misson accomplished. Now its time to protect our soil now.And thats to beef up U.S Customs. Make it harder for Arabs come in here and if they do come monitor them. Keep an eye on them every thing they do or buy. Theres no need for our U.S Servicemen to keep fighting. Let the Arabs fight each other over there.

It is, simply, naive to believe that 'our' mission is complete just because a single individual was assassinated.

As for the rest of your post, it is misguided.

Well i heard nothing comming out of Afgainstan or IRAQ. No Solders were killed or wounded today.

Frankly, you're using the wrong parametric .... how many Afghan citizens were killed by Islamic extremists today? How many Afghan security forces died trying to protect their own, democratically elected, government today?

Im getting pretty sick n tired that MLB ballclubs still honor our vets the war is over! Its time to go back the way it was before pre 9-11. Im getting tired to see them allowed on the field. Why dont the O's or any other team let me on the field pre game cermony?

Im getting pretty sick n tired that MLB ballclubs still honor our vets the war is over! Its time to go back the way it was before pre 9-11. Im getting tired to see them allowed on the field. Why dont the O's or any other team let me on the field pre game cermony?

You're kidding, right? You really don't mean this, right?

Werbung:
Steve, military at sporting events is nothing new. But more to the point, what have you (or I for that matter) done to get trotted out ?

Back