Bare back harries lies about boarder then tell the truth

the annoying thing

Werbung:
why do republicans hate illegal immigrants so much? People who want to work here and provide for their family..."oh no". lol.

let them become citizens. I like them better than moron republicans who insist the election was stolen with no evidence

why do republicans hate illegal immigrants so much? People who want to work here and provide for their family..."oh no". lol.

let them become citizens. I like them better than moron republicans who insist the election was stolen with no evidence
no one hates them daaa , what part of illegal dont you comprehend ?just cross over criminal or terrorist gang member no one knows take up resources suck up resources and expect Americans to pay for it take jobs . tell me why is it NYC and Chicago and Delaware are crying about illegals ?

no one hates them daaa , what part of illegal dont you comprehend ?just cross over criminal or terrorist gang member no one knows take up resources suck up resources and expect Americans to pay for it take jobs . tell me why is it NYC and Chicago and Delaware are crying about illegals ?

why does someone being "illegal" bother you? 11 million out of 350 million bothers you? they are hard working. every american has broken a law at some point, we're all illegals. duh

You didn't object to the English coming to the country illegally and invading it. Then they sent boat loads of convicts.
Oops. You forgot that.

bare back harris? lol. another stupid nickname
You dont like it bevis ? How about blow dry harris or hateful harris or racist harris or bj betty did you get upset when democrats called trump orange man or orangutan ? I bet you didnt tell the truth .i bet you giggled like a bitch

Yes biden and harris have really secured America border . bang up job.illegals flowing in but it seems the democrat sanctuary citys dont want them or want to pay for them and expect republican states to when joe puts them on planes and buses then .wonder why that is .

You dont like it bevis ? How about blow dry harris or hateful harris or racist harris or bj betty did you get upset when democrats called trump orange man or orangutan ? I bet you didnt tell the truth .i bet you giggled like a bitch

i think its stupid and immature to insist on these types of nicknames for people you don't like.

how about "harris"? that would be the mature thing to say :)

and yes, I thought "orange man" was stupid too. But this doesn't make me "upset", why would I care if you want to look immature?

"giggled like a bitch"? lol. sounds like that's something you do for you to post it like that.

Yes biden and harris have really secured America border . bang up job.illegals flowing in but it seems the democrat sanctuary citys dont want them or want to pay for them and expect republican states to when joe puts them on planes and buses then .wonder why that is .

you know amnesty seekers aren't illegal..right?

i think its stupid and immature to insist on these types of nicknames for people you don't like.

how about "harris"? that would be the mature thing to say :)

and yes, I thought "orange man" was stupid too. But this doesn't make me "upset", why would I care if you want to look immature?

"giggled like a bitch"? lol. sounds like that's something you do for you to post it like that.
I think you not only need a sense of humor transplant but could ise some old fashioned Screenshot_20220918-115146.png

Werbung:
Back