Bare back harries lies about boarder then tell the truth

Werbung:
lol. your lack of self awareness is most amusing.

compare how many times you obsess about bowel movements here to how much anyone else does here.

that might give you a clue.
or..it might not.

seek professional help for your obsession with bowel movements. I mean that sincerely.
He reminds me of God. Obsessed with all the tiny bits, loves gossiping about perverts, Harris's body worries him constantly, always worried about others sexual activities. His bowel obsession is connected to his regular enemas. Hes very well rehearsed in that.

As for his illegals, he's now gracing us with his extensive knowledge of the law. I shouldn't mock the afflicted but he invites it all the time. He demands a response but arcs up when I take the piss out of him, like this. He never learns.

why do republicans hate illegal immigrants so much? People who want to work here and provide for their family..."oh no". lol.

let them become citizens. I like them better than moron republicans who insist the election was stolen with no evidence
Rich democrats drove the 50 immigrants out of their neighborhoods. Democrats do not love illegal immigrants up close, but afar off. They do not want to have to personally contribute to solving their homelessness, unemployment, hunger, or other needs. They may have plenty of money to pleasure themselves but they despise the thought of having to spend any of their own money on the needy, whether here legally or illegally.

Rich democrats drove the 50 immigrants out of their neighborhoods. Democrats do not love illegal immigrants up close, but afar off. They do not want to have to personally contribute to solving their homelessness, unemployment, hunger, or other needs. They may have plenty of money to pleasure themselves but they despise the thought of having to spend any of their own money on the needy, whether here legally or illegally.

going to need proof that they despise that thought, moron. :)

going to need proof that they despise that thought, moron. :)
The only proof I need is seen in the fact that the super-rich democrats in Martha's Vineyard drove the immigrants out of their town because they did not want to put up any of their own cash to take care of the massive needs of a handful of hungry, unemployable, homeless aliens.

The only proof I need is seen in the fact that the super-rich democrats in Martha's Vineyard drove the immigrants out of their town because they did not want to put up any of their own cash to take care of the massive needs of a handful of hungry, unemployable, homeless aliens.

so you have no proof they don't want to spend their own money to help people.
i know you were a lying moron :)

so you have no proof they don't want to spend their own money to help people.
i know you were a lying moron :)
Let me just say I saw no evidence that the rich people of Martha's Vineyard wanted anything to do with the illegal immigrants, other than to get them off their pleasure island as fast as possible.

Let me just say I saw no evidence that the rich people of Martha's Vineyard wanted anything to do with the illegal immigrants, other than to get them off their pleasure island as fast as possible.

so you didn't see anything at martha's vinyard from your living room? lol.

you're so amusingly stupid.

so you didn't see anything at martha's vinyard from your living room? lol.

you're so amusingly stupid.
You may be right. Can you provide evidence the rich people of Martha's Vineyard opened their arms welcoming the new neighbors to their pleasure island, promising to provide them food, clothing, shelter, medication, education, and so forth?

You may be right. Can you provide evidence the rich people of Martha's Vineyard opened their arms welcoming the new neighbors to their pleasure island, promising to provide them food, clothing, shelter, medication, education, and so forth?

i don't have to provide anything, nimrod.

YOU made a claim, YOU need to provide the proof of that claim. duh.
god you're stupid.

Werbung:
Let me just say you saw nothing. You fabricated the lot because your a hate filled republican.

Back