Benghazi Gate

Texas_tea

Chaffetz: State Department officials fear ‘retaliation' on Benghazi, more will talk

Utah Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz suggested Sunday that potential witnesses to the 2012 Benghazi terror attacks are being intimidated by the State Department but they will come forward after so-called “whistle-blowers” testify this week before Congress.

I don't think this story is going away, despite how hard the state owned media tries to bury it.

The Obama regime will not do anything to protect Americans abroad will have proved time and time again it will not hesitate to go after white Christians and anyone who dare try to expose their illegal activities and unConstitutional policies.

Werbung:
Chaffetz: State Department officials fear ‘retaliation' on Benghazi, more will talk

Utah Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz suggested Sunday that potential witnesses to the 2012 Benghazi terror attacks are being intimidated by the State Department but they will come forward after so-called “whistle-blowers” testify this week before Congress.

I don't think this story is going away, despite how hard the state owned media tries to bury it.

The Obama regime will not do anything to protect Americans abroad will have proved time and time again it will not hesitate to go after white Christians and anyone who dare try to expose their illegal activities and unConstitutional policies.

theyre not too happy with black christians who call them out either. its a pretty mixed bag under that bus.

The inescapable conclusion is that the lack of any rescue attempt whatsoever was due to depraved indifference on the part of Obama, Hillary and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
"Wolf said he’s reserving judgment on the administration’s culpability on Benghazi until it can be probed by a select committee"
in a related news development, we must reserve judgment on whether 2 plus 2 = 4 until it can be probed by a select committee.

Time for a Special Counsel...and then impeachment hearings.

That should shut down Bo's agenda for his second term.

When pink unicorns fly....:p

I guess it's okay to "Hope" for that "Change".....but wouldn't that leave Biden in charge? :sick:

Time for a Special Counsel...and then impeachment hearings.

That should shut down Bo's agenda for his second term.
It's really hilarious (in a tragic way) to think that Nixon lost his Presidency over Watergate. Obama does five things worse than that a week lately and the American people just do not care.
This kind of corruption is hard to stop, it's pervasive, all encompassing, bred in the bone of the entire administration. It's The Chicago Way.

It's really hilarious (in a tragic way) to think that Nixon lost his Presidency over Watergate. Obama does five things worse than that a week lately and the American people just do not care.
This kind of corruption is hard to stop, it's pervasive, all encompassing, bred in the bone of the entire administration. It's The Chicago Way.
The American people do care .... it's the state owned media who is trying to convince us all that no one cares ....

Just because the media reports it that way, either directly or indirectly by not reporting it, does not mean it is TRUE!

The American people do care .... it's the state owned media who is trying to convince us all that no one cares ....

Just because the media reports it that way, either directly or indirectly by not reporting it, does not mean it is TRUE!
Your preaching to the choir my friend, I know you understand just how un-informed most Americans are... The problem is, a lot just don't care.. But I sure hope your right.

Werbung:
Your preaching to the choir my friend, I know you understand just how un-informed most Americans are... The problem is, a lot just don't care.. But I sure hope your right.
I do believe I am right .... Amnesty may be another story. But, I do think the majority of legal American voters do care. Their voices have been squelched thorough the state owned media and stolen elections!

Back