Were four Americans sacrificed in Benghazi so Obama could fool voters that he had defeated Al Qaeda?

Who is he and why is that important? ;)

The liberal lies that claim help was not available have already been proven to be ..... well .... LIES!

If help wasn't available ... why were they told to stand down?

Stand down from what????

Unavailable help??? o_Oo_Oo_O

I prefer to stick to the facts in this case. I know you do as well ....

Because there was no help. Much like there is none for you having a clue anytime soon.

Werbung:
watching the right wing bullshit fly about a cover up that never happened, while dumb fucks claim we should have sent fighter jets to bomb our own building killing our people as well...as a good idea.
So ..... The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that is investigating the Benghazi cover up and has brought all these facts into light is made up of 16 Democrats and 22 Republicans and that is some how in your feeble little mind "right-winged bullshit"....... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

watching the right wing bullshit fly about a cover up that never happened, while dumb fucks claim we should have sent fighter jets to bomb our own building killing our people as well...as a good idea.
Nobody is saying we should have bombed our own buildings.. Just the fly overs would have helped.. as a Marine, I can tell you they are very affective..

Nobody is saying we should have bombed our own buildings.. Just the fly overs would have helped.. as a Marine, I can tell you they are very affective..
Just one hour flight time away were U.S. Air Force bases that could have been rousted in minutes to send fighter planes and attack helicopters that could have routed the attackers in minutes of fighting. As Investors Business Daily editorialized on October 24, “Within an hour’s flight time from Libya, at the large naval air station in Sigonella, Italy, and at bases in nearby Aviano and Souda Bay, were fighters and AC 130 gunships that can be extremely effective in dispersing crowds or responding to a terrorist assault.” But the order for the rescue never came. Maybe because Barack Obama did not want to offend Muslim sensibilities by such a show of force.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfe...ons-amount-to-a-shameful-dereliction-of-duty/

Don't forget one of the Marines, Sean Smith was killed after he gave away his position when he used the laser to pin point exactly where to bomb the insurgents. There was nothing random about this entire incident.

Benghazi is clearly a cover-up. Obama left those Americans to die because just like Fast and Furious, just like the IRS targeting conservatives and all the other illegal actions of this regime, Obama did not want the American people to know about his illegal and unConstitutional actions.

This is clearly a criminal and an impeachable act!

If it wasnt on huffpo pos will never kniw about it.
And lets calm the rhetoric please.
Just because mobile ap has be handcuffed now doent meam ill forget about it.

Ahhh, but so many take his word for gospel, and he does not present himself as an entertainer.

And just the idea that you feel he is "mocking" the stupidity of the left means he feels he is intellectually superior. Hell, he couldn't even complete college, was a coward like Clinton, Romney, Cheney, and others during Vietnam, yet has found a whole class of gullible idiots willing to believe his tripe, and make millions spreading it.

That's your opinion. Just like Limbaugh has an opinion. He talks about the news of the day. He is the godfather of conservative talk radio.

I love how he lives "rent free" in the heads of liberals.

That's bs. There was a plane ready to be boarded in Tripoli to go to Benghazi when they were told to stand down. And that was reported by NBC's Lisa Myers. That fight went on for 8 hours.

Something else was going down in Benghazi.

No one has yet explained why Stevens was in Benghazi considering the situation in the area.

Someone said we should have attacked our own embassy with fighter jets? Really? Well, that someone was wrong, of course, unless he didn't exist, in which case your post is a giant, enormous, outrageous....

strawman2.jpg

So, he is not an entertainer as you said earlier. He is the spokesman for the conservative "right".

Rush first got my attention in '91, when he was talking about the first Iraq war. That's when Saddam invaded Kuwait and started murdering newborn babies in their incubators. He also educated me on all the ends and outs of Washington and who all the players were and how they played the game. Rush had been a DJ and a sports commentator. He made his shows interesting and yes, entertaining by mocking the left.

He was the first successful talk radio show host and many others have since successfully followed him. Conservatives had never had a media outlet that spoke to them. The left takes for granted their monopoly on the media because they have always had it. Now that conservatives have found a few outlets to express their views, the left has made it their ambition to not allow their message to get out or by spinning it to mean something it's not.

I also learned a long time ago, when I first had internet access, that all the print and television outlets told half truths, hid and lied about what was really going on in our own country. I used to read World and U.S. political articles in foreign newspapers, and then tried to find the same stories in our papers and on our news channels. I was shocked when I realized just how much had not been reported here in this country and how manipulated the news was. I wondered too, about how many decades this had been going on.

Werbung:
Rush first got my attention in '91, when he was talking about the first Iraq war. That's when Saddam invaded Kuwait and started murdering newborn babies in their incubators. He also educated me on all the ends and outs of Washington and who all the players were and how they played the game. Rush had been a DJ and a sports commentator. He made his shows interesting and yes, entertaining by mocking the left.

He was the first successful talk radio show host and many others have since successfully followed him. Conservatives had never had a media outlet that spoke to them. The left takes for granted their monopoly on the media because they have always had it. Now that conservatives have found a few outlets to express their views, the left has made it their ambition to not allow their message to get out or by spinning it to mean something it's not.

I also learned a long time ago, when I first had internet access, that all the print and television outlets told half truths, hid and lied about what was really going on in our own country. I used to read World and U.S. political articles in foreign newspapers, and then tried to find the same stories in our papers and on our news channels. I was shocked when I realized just how much had not been reported here in this country and how manipulated the news was. I wondered too, about how many decades this had been going on.
Facts are confusing to wacko leftist ....

Back