Were four Americans sacrificed in Benghazi so Obama could fool voters that he had defeated Al Qaeda?

Werbung:
Pretty much, yes. There was no political advantage in allowing an embassy to be attacked, was there?

No Political advantage?

A Libyan intelligence document has been produced that directly implicates Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood president Mohammed Mursi in the attacks on American installations in Benghazi on 9/11/12. Those who attempt to discredit this document run into trouble when it is coupled with real-time video we uncovered on 9/13/12. In that video, gunmen at the scene of the attack can be heard declaring..... "Don't shoot us, we were sent by Mursi".

So a plot to kidnap Stevens in exchange for the blind Sheik by the President of Egypt wasn't political? That sure wouldn't have gone down well 6 weeks before the election. Not after the Obama WH supported the Muslim Brotherhood coming to power.

If help had not been denied i might not find it so grossly intolerable.

Help was not available. Military has said so many times, try listening for once.

dumb ass ignorant non military hacks crying about we could have sent Jets...to do fucking what bomb the compound and kill evryone in it?

Enjoy your deaths, I hope they served your political goals well.

Are you sure that was "just" because of incompetentcy?

Did Reagan plan to have our marines killed in Lebanon? Bush Planed for Sept 11?
diplomatic-attacks4.png

Odd how you never gave a shit about any of the other ones.

All Conspiracies!

Keep trolling and pretending its about those killed, its about mindless hate for Obama.

How stupid do you have to be to think that this attack in any way benefited Obama? How low has the right realy gone? I think in your fight against Evolution as a theory you are all devolving.

Did Reagan plan to have our marines killed in Lebanon? Bush Planed for Sept 11?
diplomatic-attacks4.png

Odd how you never gave a shit about any of the other ones.

All Conspiracies!

Keep trolling and pretending its about those killed, its about mindless hate for Obama.

How stupid do you have to be to think that this attack in any way benefited Obama? How low has the right realy gone? I think in your fight against Evolution as a theory you are all devolving.
It never had to be this bad.. of course he didn't benefit from it. but not for lack of trying.. HE TRIED

It never had to be this bad.. of course he didn't benefit from it. but not for lack of trying.. HE TRIED
No cash ....

What these charts and spin from the useful idiot website "motherjones" doesn't say is that none of these events in the past were covered up.

None of these attacks resulted in the death of an American Ambassador with the exception of Carter. But even that one was not covered up. No other President in history has come out and deliberately lied to the American people blamed an attack like this on American Freedoms and Liberties.

That is exactly what Obama did by concocting the lie about the anti-islam video.

Benghazi is nothing like any of the attacks in the past for these very reasons despite what all the useful idiots think.

No Political advantage?

So a plot to kidnap Stevens in exchange for the blind Sheik by the President of Egypt wasn't political? That sure wouldn't have gone down well 6 weeks before the election. Not after the Obama WH supported the Muslim Brotherhood coming to power.
Of course the attack was political. I meant that there was no political advantage for the Obama administration, either for the attack or for the cover up afterwards.

No cash ....

What these charts and spin from the useful idiot website "motherjones" doesn't say is that none of these events in the past were covered up.

None of these attacks resulted in the death of an American Ambassador with the exception of Carter. But even that one was not covered up. No other President in history has come out and deliberately lied to the American people blamed an attack like this on American Freedoms and Liberties.Tex..I understand.. the point I was trying to make was, He did try to spin this to his advantage..

That is exactly what Obama did by concocting the lie about the anti-islam video.

Benghazi is nothing like any of the attacks in the past for these very reasons despite what all the useful idiots think.

Tex..I understand.. the point I was trying to make was, He did try to spin this to his advantage.
Of course he did .....

Everything Obama does has a political agenda. I doubt we will ever know the truth about Benghazi .... with this regimes obstructing justice and threatening all the survivors and all ...

Of course the attack was political. I meant that there was no political advantage for the Obama administration, either for the attack or for the cover up afterwards.
The political advantage for the cover-up was to save Obama's ass from being impeached. This cover up goes way beyond incompetency.

Help was not available. Military has said so many times, try listening for once.

dumb ass ignorant non military hacks crying about we could have sent Jets...to do fucking what bomb the compound and kill evryone in it?

Enjoy your deaths, I hope they served your political goals well.

listen to who ? I avoid listening to the administration as they lie constantly.

listen to who ? I avoid listening to the administration as they lie constantly.
Yes ...

The regimes lies about everything .... the anti-islam video is a grand example of this in context!

However, the useful idiots will continue to parrot the talking points from the WH and the MSM and believe it to be gospel from the messiah ... welcome to the disease of liberalism!!!

Werbung:
Back