Were four Americans sacrificed in Benghazi so Obama could fool voters that he had defeated Al Qaeda?

Werbung:
Mindless shit from the idiot right....
I will tell you who's mindless any American who can't see what happened here...There is no way to mince words about it anymore. The President of the United States is completely and totally full of crap. Period. If that makes me one of those wacko right-wingers, so be it, I will accept the designation with pride.

The Benghazi situation is becoming absolutely ridiculous. Barack Obama stood behind his podium and declared how the talking points discussion was just a “sideshow”, and conducting that discussion is somehow dishonoring the memory of those we lost.

……………………………….
Please excuse that pause – I think my head may have exploded.

I know that I am a partisan, I freely admit it! But there is no one that is going to tell me that I wouldn’t be extremely pissed off if this was happening with a Republican in the White House, because I would be. Where are you, decent Democrats? You can see and hear the BS that is being spouted, do you care?

As Americans, we can not only expect honesty from those that serve in government, we have to demand it. As old fashioned as it may be, I still believe in that honesty. If you are one of those that rolls their eyes and explains dishonesty away with a “that’s just the way things are”, that you are guilty of enabling these liars. If you don’t care anything about truth, then you are reprehensible. Just like our current president. yes pocket I'm talking to you...

Perhaps that is too harsh, it would be all very easy to end this. Let our LEADER just tell the truth. Explain who pushed the video and why. Tell us why the decision was made not to ensure adequate security at the consulate and what repercussions he/she faced for making that decision. I know he has the answers to all of these things. JUST TELL US.

But he won’t do that, I suspect that we will have to keep getting the truth in snippets, one little piece of info after the other, kind of like a dentist extracting molars. The President will continue to absolve himself of any accountability and blame the Republicans for conducting a witch hunt.

Because, after all, the 2016 elections are just around the corner! Why in Heaven’s name would anyone be expected to tell the truth when there is political power at stake? Politics are more important than anything, even truth or human life. Isn’t that right?

The President was right about someone dishonoring the dead, Mr. President. You saw him in your mirror this morning.

Also go try to actually read what you wrote before...I bet you have no clue what it even said.
If you had a million years you could not make me believe that you see nothing wrong here... no one and I mean no one, with any common sense could say that with a straight face...

you see , the problem is none of you care about the real issue...you care about the scandal and attacking the white house. And these same things happened under Bush, and Far worse under Reagan...I doubt you said shit about it. I hope the 4 deaths where worth the political capital you think you got from it. Enjoy there deaths. And what ever you do, don't try to really look at the real issues. Just blame the people you don't like, facts be damned.

you see , the problem is none of you care about the real issue...you care about the scandal and attacking the white house. And these same things happened under Bush, and Far worse under Reagan...I doubt you said shit about it. I hope the 4 deaths where worth the political capital you think you got from it. Enjoy there deaths. And what ever you do, don't try to really look at the real issues. Just blame the people you don't like, facts be damned.

ok, I'm comsumed with curiosity... what is the "reaal" issue ?

1988 wasthe last us ambassador to die, plane crash in Pakistan.may want to revisit the bush claim.

Bo had another diplomat murdered in Afghanistan earlier in the year. must be going for the record.

ok, I'm comsumed with curiosity... what is the "reaal" issue ?

1988 wasthe last us ambassador to die, plane crash in Pakistan.may want to revisit the bush claim.

Bo had another diplomat murdered in Afghanistan earlier in the year. must be going for the record.

I see. so you can blow up a Marine Barrack , you can kill CIA Ops, you can kill all the other government workers you want...just not a Ambassador...then you all of the sudden care. So if 10 where killed in Lybia, but Not Stevens you would not care? Or is the real fact that if it had not happened under Obama you would not care.

I see. so you can blow up a Marine Barrack , you can kill CIA Ops, you can kill all the other government workers you want...just not a Ambassador...then you all of the sudden care. So if 10 where killed in Lybia, but Not Stevens you would not care? Or is the real fact that if it had not happened under Obama you would not care.

If help had not been denied i might not find it so grossly intolerable.

If help had not been denied i might not find it so grossly intolerable.
What about the anti-islam video lie ...

What about Hillary Clinton's lies ...

What about the refusal to release the information Congress has requested ....

What about all the cover-ups ....

Regardless of what the "useful idiots" are saying about this scandal .... it is not only an impeachable offense ... it is morally deplorable!

If the reaction to the Bangazi attack was supposed to make us believe that Al Qaeda had been defeated, then it didn't work.
It's more likely that the reaction was to try to minimize the public's awareness that the administration had presided over a massive screw up.

That didn't work either.

If the reaction to the Bangazi attack was supposed to make us believe that Al Qaeda had been defeated, then it didn't work.
It's more likely that the reaction was to try to minimize the public's awareness that the administration had presided over a massive screw up.

That didn't work either.
Yes ....

I am sure that is what the WH wants you to think .....

But, I believe there was much more to this story other than just the President's incompetency.

Yes ....

I am sure that is what the WH wants you to think .....

But, I believe there was much more to this story other than just the President's incompetency.
No, there was also the incompetency of the people who refused to give the embassy any more security.

Werbung:
Back