Benghazi Gate

Yeah...the very wealthy Bill O'Reilly is a major blow hard. He is right on some of the issues, which is more than I can say for most commentators in the MSM. But, he is all about enriching himself. His constant promotion of his stupid and statist promoting propaganda books makes me sick. His ego is limitless...but I do like when he goes on Letterman and Jon Stewart.

There are some segments of Bill's show that I like, and yes, his blowhardyness (word?) gets on my nerves. However, Bill is a good person at heart, especially when it comes to kids. He goes after Judges and DAs who don't protect kids, and he's been very successful getting Jessica's Law into states. Also, the proceeds from his merchandise go to charities like the one for wounded soldiers.

My biggest problem with his show are some of his facts that I blame on his producers/staff. It's almost like they don't even pay any attention to what their own networks are reporting.

Werbung:
Krauthammer’s Potentially Damaging Theory: Benghazi’s ‘Biggest Scandal of All’ Has Yet to Be Uncovered

Columnist Charles Krauthammer on the “O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday night said the “biggest scandal of all” regarding the Benghazi attacks on Sept. 11, 2012, has yet to emerge.

“I think there is a bigger story here, here’s the one that will in time come out,” Krauthammer said. ”The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is: What was the president doing in those eight hours?

“He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after, during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never calls the CIA Director,” Krauthammer continued. “Who does he call? About five hours in he calls the Secretary of State.

And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call was to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”

It looks as if the only phone call was to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”

How do you get that information?

I posted the link to the story

My question is; "how would someone be able to get the information proving Krauthammer's point, that Obama and Hillary cooked up the video story, while knowing it was a terrorist attack?".

Werbung:
My question is; "how would someone be able to get the information proving Krauthammer's point, that Obama and Hillary cooked up the video story, while knowing it was a terrorist attack?".
I am not sure it can be proven. But, if I am to understand the story correctly this is the only communication made with Obama during this time and pretty much the only time the video story could have been discussed before breaking it to the public!

Back