BIDE STAFF SUPPORTED BLM VIOLENCE AND RIOTS BY PAYING BAIL

Werbung:
people on bail aren't criminals, moron. they are accused of crimes. Innocent until proven guilty.

are you against bail for everyone?

people on bail aren't criminals, moron. they are accused of crimes. Innocent until proven guilty.

Yes I know that they are not considered a convicted criminal until convicted , but lets be honest they were not arrested for jay walking now were they .and Biden and Harris were raising funds to bail them out thus supporting the riots and criminals.You have been crying about jan 6th and trump for a long time now . Your talking about looking and arson assaulting the police attacking state and private and federal property . Your defending them on a technical point and its lame . A criminal is a criminal arrested or not if they broke the law So suck up the truth butter cup its going to be a long 1.5 years for you here

now here the definition of criminal for your thick head to absorb

What makes someone criminal?

Criminal Peers: Individuals with this trait often have peers that are associated with criminal activities. Most are often involved with substance abuse including drugs or alcohol. Peer influence often persuades the individual to engage in criminal behavior.

criminal
noun

Definition of criminal
: one who has committed a crime

Your just like most democrats and twist things to suit your needs

The heat of the j6 commission is starting to hurt them. The reality of a proven corrupt fascist is what they supported, against all gop principles but addiction to big mouth lying Trump is hard to kick.
They will regurgitate everything in their hate arsenal to counteract trumps guilt. But its the leadership of the commission by a republican that really hurts. Its strikes at the very heart of patriotism and allegiance. Their normal course of action would be to take her out.

In the meantime they will recycle every bit if ancient gossip they can find. Relevance is irrelevant.

The heat of the j6 commission is starting to hurt them. The reality of a proven corrupt fascist is what they supported, against all gop principles but addiction to big mouth lying Trump is hard to kick.
They will regurgitate everything in their hate arsenal to counteract trumps guilt. But its the leadership of the commission by a republican that really hurts. Its strikes at the very heart of patriotism and allegiance. Their normal course of action would be to take her out.

In the meantime they will recycle every bit if ancient gossip they can find. Relevance is irrelevant.
lol try and change the subject your desperate to. If trump is charged with a crime thats ok he will go to court and be judged .
But lets be honest her they were tqlking about impeaching him before he even took office and tried to 2 times were talking about doing it before he left office for a third time and the jan 6 hearings are nothing more then another attempt and there ws the fake dossier Clinton faked and democrats ran with like a crack head that just ripped off his dealer for 100 rocks and is running as hard as he can .
Its just a dead end extreme ploy to try and fund a excuse to impeach him that will interrupt with him running again. Now dun dun I have made it cler here I dont want him for president and dont really like him as a person .
Now I dont see it , there been no real evidence his a bunch of hearsay . no defense there .
also The panel comprises seven Democrats and two Republicans all appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She previously rejected several GOP members originally selected for the panel by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy
Hand picked trump haters lol talk about rigged and set up.

mighty as well have a court made of of drug drug dealers and gang bangers and wise guys investigating a police officer .You know its true and are cheering them on hoping wishing even dreaming about it LOL
They let you down when he was president x2 and tried a 3rd time but didn't have the support and then jan 6 happened and Dammm boyeeeee we might be able to twist facts and lie enough to get some place if its even just to look good on tv and help us inn the mid terms because were going to be screwed .
Sadly you will be let down again and you should be blue balled by then .never to be the same again..

I could dar less if trump runs or not because I want the nice Italian boy aka the whop from Florida to win . Hes been good for the state here.

Now go smoke a blunt and watch some Rupaul or a cake making show or what everr the heck you when licking your wounds . Listen to some monster magnet speaking of licking wounds

lol try and change the subject your desperate to. If trump is charged with a crime thats ok he will go to court and be judged .
But lets be honest her they were tqlking about impeaching him before he even took office and tried to 2 times were talking about doing it before he left office for a third time and the jan 6 hearings are nothing more then another attempt and there ws the fake dossier Clinton faked and democrats ran with like a crack head that just ripped off his dealer for 100 rocks and is running as hard as he can .
Its just a dead end extreme ploy to try and fund a excuse to impeach him that will interrupt with him running again. Now dun dun I have made it cler here I dont want him for president and dont really like him as a person .
Now I dont see it , there been no real evidence his a bunch of hearsay . no defense there .
also The panel comprises seven Democrats and two Republicans all appointed by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. She previously rejected several GOP members originally selected for the panel by House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy
Hand picked trump haters lol talk about rigged and set up.

mighty as well have a court made of of drug drug dealers and gang bangers and wise guys investigating a police officer .You know its true and are cheering them on hoping wishing even dreaming about it LOL
They let you down when he was president x2 and tried a 3rd time but didn't have the support and then jan 6 happened and Dammm boyeeeee we might be able to twist facts and lie enough to get some place if its even just to look good on tv and help us inn the mid terms because were going to be screwed .
Sadly you will be let down again and you should be blue balled by then .never to be the same again..

I could dar less if trump runs or not because I want the nice Italian boy aka the whop from Florida to win . Hes been good for the state here.

Now go smoke a blunt and watch some Rupaul or a cake making show or what everr the heck you when licking your wounds . Listen to some monster magnet speaking of licking wounds
Didn't bother to read your vomit. I know your wrong.

"one who has committed a crime".

if they are eligible for bail, they are ACCUSED of commiting a crime. duh.
god you're stupid.

until they are CONVICTED, they aren't criminals. duh

btw, you cowardly didn't answer my question yet - have you ever broken the speed limit?

if you have, and i'm sure you have, that makes you a CRIMINAL, right? :)

Werbung:
btw, you cowardly didn't answer my question yet - have you ever broken the speed limit?

if you have, and i'm sure you have, that makes you a CRIMINAL, right? :)
why should I answer a question you asked me ? Because your so nice and reasonable ? Maybe if you beg for awhile I will but be nice stubby .

Back