Didn't democrats here say no one is supporting Hamas in America or Gaza

Werbung:
Can you point out why any person living in Gaza should be a great fan of Netanyahu and his IDF?
If someone destroys your home and kills your child, does that require you to "turn the other cheek"?
After two, or possibly four, humans run out of cheeks.
II guess you forget about the terriost attacks and how they murder jews .

Yes they are not just flying Palistine flags but terriost groups and supporting them . Yes the new liberals a re morons and you support it

they are liberals? you have their voting records? no? duh.

you are so predictably stupid. everyone doing something you dont like is a "liberal". lol.

they are liberals? you have their voting records? no? duh.

you are so predictably stupid. everyone doing something you dont like is a "liberal". lol.
Retards support Hamas and few of them confess they support conservative American patriotism, more common to Republicans than Democrats.

I know you lie constantly and obsess about liberals and can't prove they are
You are a lying moron lol
And your in denial . O please I do not obsess about liberals dumb ass this is a POLITICAL forum . You want me to talk about something other then that that you can comprehend then fine .
I will in honor of you.
So hows your hemorrhoids doing sense your using the butt hurt cream.

And your in denial . O please I do not obsess about liberals dumb ass this is a POLITICAL forum . You want me to talk about something other then that that you can comprehend then fine .
I will in honor of you.
So hows your hemorrhoids doing sense your using the butt hurt cream.
No, you obsess, constantly posting about peo0le you claim are without proving they are

give me a quote from bill supporting hamas, lying moron.
Open the links for videos of Bill Ayers speaking if you want his exact quotes.

Birds of a Feather: Obama Buddy Bill Ayers Supporting Chaos at University of Chicago – Twitchy 4-30-24

Birds of a Feather: Obama Buddy Bill Ayers Supporting Chaos at University of Chicago

Amy Curtis | 3:00 PM on April 30, 2024

Is this what 'community organizing' looks like?

Obama's buddy and Weather Underground member Bill Ayers is showing support for the 'protests' at the University of Chicago.

Werbung:
Back