They want forgiven

defending? i'm making fun of morons who claim soros was a jewish nazi stealing property at age...3 or 7 or 12. lol.

history makes you morons look stupid
I am not acusing him of stealing property but helping the nazis in a death camp he did its that simple and yes he was young .
And he has clerly demonstrated a dislike for jews .

Werbung:
I am not acusing him of stealing property but helping the nazis in a death camp he did its that simple and yes he was young .
so give some evidence he helped nazis in a death camp at age...7 or 12 or whatever you claim he did.
prove it.

and your bf mark accused him of stealing property, that is who i replied to. duh

the question wasn't "supporting soros", moron. lol.
your attempt to deflect is noted and laughed at.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why does George Soros believe he is Messianic?
All related (34)
Sort
Recommended

Profile photo for Terry Ponick

Terry Ponick
Former Business and Entertainment Editor Emeritus at Communities Digital News (company) (2010–2022)Author has 56 answers and 86.7K answer views6y
Soros essentially explains his general aim and attitude in his own words in an October 4, 2004 piece in the L.A. Times entitled George Soros: The 'God' Who Carries Around Some Dangerous Demons. (I’ve tried to make this a clickable link but don’t know how it will turn out in Quora).
Here’s a key excerpt:
It seems that Soros believes he was anointed by God. "I fancied myself as some kind of god ..." he once wrote. "If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble."
When asked by Britain's Independent newspaper to elaborate on that passage, Soros said, "It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out."
Since I began to live it out. Those unfamiliar with Soros would probably dismiss the statement out of hand. But for those who have followed his career and sociopolitical endeavors, it cannot be taken quite so lightly.
Soros has proved that with the vast resources of money at his command he has the ability to make the once unthinkable acceptable. His work as a self-professed "amoral" financial speculator has left millions in poverty when their national currencies were devaluated, and he pumped so much cash into shaping former Soviet republics to his liking that he has bragged that the former Soviet empire is now the "Soros Empire."
Now he's turned his eye on the internal affairs of the United States. Today's U.S., he writes in his latest book, "The Bubble of American Supremacy," is a "threat to the world," run by a Republican Party that is the devil child of an unholy alliance between "market fundamentalists" and "religious fundamentalists." We have become a "supremacist" nation.
Interesting idea. But why is a “supremicist nation” somehow worse than a Messianic “supremicist Soros”? It seems that anything and any country in this world that’s not controlled by George Soros is indeed a “threat to the world.” His world.
Today at 87, Soros - a professed atheist - still works tirelessly, and (ironically) with Messianic fervor, to topple companies, currencies, governments, religions and individuals who would interfere with his vision of a New World Feudalism led by himself. He aspires to be our Orwellian Big Brother.

Last edited:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why does George Soros believe he is Messianic?
All related (34)
Sort
Recommended

Profile photo for Terry Ponick
Terry Ponick
Former Business and Entertainment Editor Emeritus at Communities Digital News (company) (2010–2022)Author has 56 answers and 86.7K answer views6y
Soros essentially explains his general aim and attitude in his own words in an October 4, 2004 piece in the L.A. Times entitled George Soros: The 'God' Who Carries Around Some Dangerous Demons. (I’ve tried to make this a clickable link but don’t know how it will turn out in Quora).
Here’s a key excerpt:

Interesting idea. But why is a “supremicist nation” somehow worse than a Messianic “supremicist Soros”? It seems that anything and any country in this world that’s not controlled by George Soros is indeed a “threat to the world.” His world.
Today at 87, Soros - a professed atheist - still works tirelessly, and (ironically) with Messianic fervor, to topple companies, currencies, governments, religions and individuals who would interfere with his vision of a New World Feudalism led by himself. He aspires to be our Orwellian Big Brother.
Obsession lol

Werbung:
Back