They want forgiven

the annoying thing

Yes the Dead from the neck up liberal college students protesting and Rising in defense of Gaza and Hamas against America and Israel all want amnesty now.
You would think being college kids they'd be smart enough to know that there's consequences for your actions and when you break the law it has a tendency to follow your whole life especially when you're doing anti-American protest hope your Columbia University education is worth two cents when you get done.

Werbung:
Yes the Dead from the neck up liberal college students protesting and Rising in defense of Gaza and Hamas against America and Israel all want amnesty now.
You would think being college kids they'd be smart enough to know that there's consequences for your actions and when you break the law it has a tendency to follow your whole life especially when you're doing anti-American protest hope your Columbia University education is worth two cents when you get done.
Still obsessing about liberals I see
Got a story here? You know their voting records?

Still obsessing about liberals I see
Got a story here? You know their voting records?
lol yes Im sure their voting record is public knowledge dumb ass . But we all know its liberals funded by Soros and others dumb ass. Unless your going to claim they are republican Mormons .O by the way MORON its a political forum incase you did not notice . Be honest lug nut you hat it when the truth is exposed about liberal stupidity and actions

lol yes Im sure their voting record is public knowledge dumb ass . But we all know its liberals funded by Soros and others dumb ass. Unless your going to claim they are republican Mormons .O by the way MORON its a political forum incase you did not notice . Be honest lug nut you hat it when the truth is exposed about liberal stupidity and actions
George Soros is Jewish….

"we all know" = "I am a moron who doesn't know anything" lol.

you realize that not everyone is a 'republican" or "liberal", right, moron? lol.

you just say the dumbest things, pretty much every time you make a post here :)

"we all know" = "I am a moron who doesn't know anything" lol.

you realize that not everyone is a 'republican" or "liberal", right, moron? lol.

you just say the dumbest things, pretty much every time you make a post here :)
Yes and I realize how useless and anti American liberals like you are moron

Soros began his life of barbaric crime by helping Nazis murder Jews and steal their assets, similar to what modern Arabs are trying to do today.
Soros was THIRTEEN when the Nazis started their plan to murder Hungarian Jews.
The Nazis did not actually need the help of a thirteen year old kid to locate Jews and steal their assets.

Soros was born in 1930. He is certainly not the main donor to Biden's campaign.

The Nazis did not actually need the help of a thirteen year old kid to locate Jews and steal their assets.

Soros pulls his own corrupt strings. He is a wicked man with little love for America and no love for God or Christians.

He helped them in the death camps dumb ass not in to locate and steal their assets
of course they didn't need his help but he helped any way now didn't he
And did I say he was the biggest contributor to Biden why no i did not now did .

But he is indeed a huge liberal spender

Bo
Soros began his life of barbaric crime by helping Nazis murder Jews and steal their assets, similar to what modern Arabs are trying to do today.
Born 1930,age 4 when nazis took over

Soros is not a former Nazi
Reuters debunked a false claim that a photograph shows a young Soros in a Nazi uniform ( here ). During the time Nazis were active, Soros would not have met the age requirements to be in the Schutzstaffel. Soros and his family were Hungarian Jews who lived in Budapest during the war, disguising their identities for safety

History moron

Bo

Born 1930,age 4 when nazis took over

Soros is not a former Nazi
Reuters debunked a false claim that a photograph shows a young Soros in a Nazi uniform ( here ). During the time Nazis were active, Soros would not have met the age requirements to be in the Schutzstaffel. Soros and his family were Hungarian Jews who lived in Budapest during the war, disguising their identities for safety

History moron
Don't defend the greedy demonic narcissist. That is not becoming of civilized people.

1714560011238.png

Werbung:
Back