Didn't democrats here say no one is supporting Hamas in America or Gaza

Werbung:
so the palestinian people voted to attack isreal right before they did?
show me the recent vote, moron. duh.
Palestinians teach their kids to honor false gods and to kill infidels. That sort of brainwashing cannot be blamed just on Hamas but on the whole of the Palestinian community.

Palestinians teach their kids to honor false gods and to kill infidels. That sort of brainwashing cannot be blamed just on Hamas but on the whole of the Palestinian community.
Nothing to do with voting to attack Israel duh

Nothing to do with voting to attack Israel duh

Did I say Gaza voted to kill jews lol nope you said that MORON> And when our government starts military operation do we all get to vote on it MORON . How many government take a vote of the people to decide that kind of action. YOU really are a moron.

They celebrated 911 and oct 7th and here is the kicker .

Did I say Gaza voted to kill jews lol nope you said that MORON> And when our government starts military operation do we all get to vote on it MORON . How many government take a vote of the people to decide that kind of action. YOU really are a moron.

They celebrated 911 and oct 7th and here is the kicker .

so you admit they didn't vote to attack isreal, yet you blame them for it.
god you are stupid.

and you are such a moron, you believe polls from there. lol.
you are so stupid you probably believe the russian election results. hahahahahah

Biden does not run Israel, dipstick.
No, and Biden doesn't give a flip about Americans he leaves behind in the hands of enemies who have either been abandoned when retreating from war zones or kidnapped by murderers Biden has no intention of forcing to return the American hostages.

No, and Biden doesn't give a flip about Americans he leaves behind in the hands of enemies who have either been abandoned when retreating from war zones or kidnapped by murderers Biden has no intention of forcing to return the American hostages.
He doesn't care? Prove it, lying moron

He doesn't care? Prove it, lying moron
Has he even expressed any concern over the Americans still missing from the Hamas kidnapping? Joe is certainly no Teddy Roosevelt sending the Marines to the halls of Montezuma to force the Moroccan sultan to release Mrs. Perdicaris from Sean Connery.

Last edited:
Has he even expressed any concern over the Americans still missing from the Hamas kidnapping? Joe is certainly no Teddy Roosevelt sending the Marines to the halls of Montezuma to force the Moroccan sultan to release Mrs. Perdicaris from Sean Connery.
Has he?
Your claim, your proof moron
Otherwise just more of your lies

Explain how you would force the return of American hostages.
It is not really something that any American president could do, face it.

The Israeli plan is to kill Hamas.
If Hamas has hostages with them, then they have some leverage. Without hostages, they would have none.
Hamas' leaders are cruel, but they are not stupid.

Explain how you would force the return of American hostages.
It is not really something that any American president could do, face it.

The Israeli plan is to kill Hamas.
If Hamas has hostages with them, then they have some leverage. Without hostages, they would have none.
Hamas' leaders are cruel, but they are not stupid.
Biden could tell the Palestinians that he will stop building them a new port and will stop sending them aid until the deliver the remaining US hostages to American rescuers, but maybe there are better options. I find it callous of him not to mention their plight in so many public statements he made about the conflict since their kidnapping.

I don't think that Biden could say or do anything that would cause Hamas to give up their hostages.
You assume that Hamas wants a port, why would you assume that?

The aid that Palestinians are getting is mostly coming from Arab Muslim countries, not the US.
Cutting off aid to Palestinians would likely result in starvation and perhaps cholera.

Holding hostages prevents Israel from staging a wildass kill everything that moves raid.

I don't think that Biden could say or do anything that would cause Hamas to give up their hostages.
You assume that Hamas wants a port, why would you assume that?

The aid that Palestinians are getting is mostly coming from Arab Muslim countries, not the US.
Cutting off aid to Palestinians would likely result in starvation and perhaps cholera.

Holding hostages prevents Israel from staging a wildass kill everything that moves raid.
Arab murderers have long known that kidnapping hostages and hiding behind children gives them the best advantages they could hope for as they routinely murder innocent people who do not belong to their false religion.

Werbung:
Biden could tell the Palestinians that he will stop building them a new port and will stop sending them aid until the deliver the remaining US hostages to American rescuers, but maybe there are better options. I find it callous of him not to mention their plight in so many public statements he made about the conflict since their kidnapping.

President Biden and the leaders of 17 countries whose citizens were abducted by Hamas issued a joint statement Thursday calling on the group to accept a hostage deal currently on the table that would lead to a ceasefire in Gaza.

Today, we mark a devastating and tragic milestone—100 days of captivity for the more than 100 innocent people, including as many as 6 Americans, who are still held being hostage by Hamas in Gaza

"Here in the chamber tonight are American families whose loved ones are still being held by Hamas. I pledge to all the families that we will not rest until we bring their loved ones home," the president said.

some examples I found with 30 seconds of googling...duh

he does mention them.
you morons need to pay attention so you dont look so stupid. lol

Back