Didn't democrats here say no one is supporting Hamas in America or Gaza

Biden could tell the Palestinians that he will stop building them a new port and will stop sending them aid until the deliver the remaining US hostages to American rescuers, but maybe there are better options. I find it callous of him not to mention their plight in so many public statements he made about the conflict since their kidnapping.

so you want more innocent people to die in gaza? oh that's right, you are fine with isreal's actions, i forgot how hateful you are.

Werbung:
I am very sorry for the plight of the hostages.
But holding hostages is an effective part of Hamas' strategy, just as destroying apartment buildings is part of Netanyahu's strategy.
I see no real advantage in Hamas releasing the hostages unless the entire Israeli offensive is cancelled.

President Biden and the leaders of 17 countries whose citizens were abducted by Hamas issued a joint statement Thursday calling on the group to accept a hostage deal currently on the table that would lead to a ceasefire in Gaza.

Today, we mark a devastating and tragic milestone—100 days of captivity for the more than 100 innocent people, including as many as 6 Americans, who are still held being hostage by Hamas in Gaza

"Here in the chamber tonight are American families whose loved ones are still being held by Hamas. I pledge to all the families that we will not rest until we bring their loved ones home," the president said.

some examples I found with 30 seconds of googling...duh

he does mention them.
you morons need to pay attention so you dont look so stupid. lol
Biden issued an ultimatum? Was that like one of several repeatedly adjusted red lines in the Syrian sand Obama became famous for?

I am very sorry for the plight of the hostages.
But holding hostages is an effective part of Hamas' strategy, just as destroying apartment buildings is part of Netanyahu's strategy.
I see no real advantage in Hamas releasing the hostages unless the entire Israeli offensive is cancelled.
Strong leaders do not negotiate with kidnappers and terrorists. Strong nations will not be deterred from going after murderers who claim they will murder more people if the pursuing army does not turn around.

Strong leaders do not negotiate with kidnappers and terrorists. Strong nations will not be deterred from going after murderers who claim they will murder more people if the pursuing army does not turn around.
That is bullshit. Strong leaders get things done.
Strong leaders do not play chicken with public safety.
Strong leaders managed to end the conflict in Northern Ireland.

Putin is allegedly a strong leader. He was informed of a likely attack and ignored the warning. 133 people died as a result.

Supposedly, Netanyahu is a strong leader. But he FAILED to prevent the Oct 7th attack. He formed a coalition with extremists and was too busy trying to rig the Israeli Supreme Court.

Putin and Netanyahu: two "strong" leaders that lost hundreds of the people they were elected to serve.

Biden issued an ultimatum? Was that like one of several repeatedly adjusted red lines in the Syrian sand Obama became famous for?
He has addressed the hostages pligh5 multiple times, moron duh
God you should pay attention so you don't look so stupid

That is bullshit. Strong leaders get things done.
Strong leaders do not play chicken with public safety.
Strong leaders managed to end the conflict in Northern Ireland.

Putin is allegedly a strong leader. He was informed of a likely attack and ignored the warning. 133 people died as a result.

Supposedly, Netanyahu is a strong leader. But he FAILED to prevent the Oct 7th attack. He formed a coalition with extremists and was too busy trying to rig the Israeli Supreme Court.

Putin and Netanyahu: two "strong" leaders that lost hundreds of the people they were elected to serve.
Strong leaders get things done, unlike Biden who abandoned thousands of Americans and allies in his botched retreat from Afghanistan and failure to remember the American hostages held by Hamas.

He has addressed the hostages pligh5 multiple times, moron duh
God you should pay attention so you don't look so stupid
Biden addressed the hostage situation? Did he pitifully whine to the terrorists that they were mean and should not do that again, while ignoring the possibility of action to rescue the hostages or hunt down and destroy their captors and murderers?

Biden addressed the hostage situation? Did he pitifully whine to the terrorists that they were mean and should not do that again, while ignoring the possibility of action to rescue the hostages or hunt down and destroy their captors and murderers?
you whined that he wasn't addressing the plight of the american hostages.
i showed you were wrong, since he has, multiple times.
you must enjoy looking stupid.

are you thinking its a good idea to send in seal team 6 to try and rescue the hostages or something like that? feel free to present a specific detailed plan of what you think biden isn't doing that he should be. An intelligent person might think that isreal, who is right next to gaza and knows the territory, is doing anything militarily to rescue the hostages, do you claim they aren't?

you whined that he wasn't addressing the plight of the american hostages.
i showed you were wrong, since he has, multiple times.
you must enjoy looking stupid.

are you thinking its a good idea to send in seal team 6 to try and rescue the hostages or something like that? feel free to present a specific detailed plan of what you think biden isn't doing that he should be. An intelligent person might think that isreal, who is right next to gaza and knows the territory, is doing anything militarily to rescue the hostages, do you claim they aren't?
Modern Democrat flower children pansies don't know anything about fighting for rights and freedom. They tend to surrender to everything but conservative and Christian views and values. Biden is far from being a strong leader like Teddy Roosevelt who knew jhow to handle hostage situations:

“Perdicaris Alive or Raisuli Dead”​

Modern Democrat flower children pansies don't know anything about fighting for rights and freedom. They tend to surrender to everything but conservative and Christian views and values. Biden is far from being a strong leader like Teddy Roosevelt who knew jhow to handle hostage situations:

“Perdicaris Alive or Raisuli Dead”​

Right wing blather

There is zero chance that the Marines will engage in combat in Gaza. I suppose they MIGHT be used to defend shipments of aid, but I doubt it.

Werbung:
There is zero chance that the Marines will engage in combat in Gaza. I suppose they MIGHT be used to defend shipments of aid, but I doubt it.
Israel is already supervising safe shipments of aid to those trapped in the war zone or in refugee camps because of the war.

Back