Biden and coconspirators create a fake crisis to hide lying democrat narratives

Millions of people????
Are you mentally ill?
I'll bet you can't name 100 but know of millions. Do you expect people to believe that?
Don't be silly. You may even know a thousand people who claim they have never seen the voter fraud evidence, but you cannot prove there are more than that still in the dark.

Werbung:
Am I to assume for me to see it i must prove I'm a republican? Is that how you got to see it?

When do they hold these classes teaching them not to look? Who teaches them this rubbish? Be specific with your answer because it has a big bearing in usa politics.

Well how do they get it to approve of it first because they're not republicans. Do you ever read the rubbish you write?

Youre so frustrated to get a quick rebuttal you blurt lies and shit like a kid with diarrhoea.

You have no proof of evidence about anything you've said. Nothing. Try again.
Blindness for grass-roots democrats is taught by democrat gurus but individual blindness must still be blamed on the grass-roots hearers who refuse to consider facts and sources their leaders instruct them not to look at.

Blindness for grass-roots democrats is taught by democrat gurus but individual blindness must still be blamed on the grass-roots hearers who refuse to consider facts and sources their leaders instruct them not to look at.
What a load of rubbish. Youve taken leave of your senses.

Don't be silly. You may even know a thousand people who claim they have never seen the voter fraud evidence, but you cannot prove there are more than that still in the dark.
My opinion is irrelevant. You lumps had every chance to produce the evidence and produced nothing. The courts ruled against trumps claims 60 times. The gop funded an audit which found nothing. You blamed the dominion machines and they were found to be correct.

Yet here you are suggesting you have evidence that would swing the election but refuse to submit it.

I dont know if its your heart on your sleeve or the chip on your shoulder but either way its a lack of cerebral ballast. Thats code for "youre as mad as a bag of cats"

My opinion is irrelevant. You lumps had every chance to produce the evidence and produced nothing. The courts ruled against trumps claims 60 times. The gop funded an audit which found nothing. You blamed the dominion machines and they were found to be correct.

Yet here you are suggesting you have evidence that would swing the election but refuse to submit it.

I dont know if its your heart on your sleeve or the chip on your shoulder but either way its a lack of cerebral ballast. Thats code for "youre as mad as a bag of cats"
The evidence abounds and is massive. The fact that there are those who have not seen it, cannot see it, or refuse to see it, does not prove the evidence wrong.

I cannot show anyone what they refuse to see.

of course you can.
just post links to information.

there is this "internet" thing that is perfect for doing that.

but the real reason you can't do it is because credible evidence doesn't exist. :)

You don't prove your claims and I see no need to prove my posts are accurate with more than the sources I support my claims with already.

none of your "sources" have been credible independent experts who agree with you. lol.

right wing nonsense and speculation isn't evidence :)

Werbung:
of course you can.
just post links to information.

there is this "internet" thing that is perfect for doing that.

but the real reason you can't do it is because credible evidence doesn't exist. :)
Nobody has proven the bulk of questionable unverified ballots to be legitimate. I rest my case.

Back