Biden and coconspirators create a fake crisis to hide lying democrat narratives

there is an election process which includes controls and audits after which the elections are certified.

we had extra investigations in arizona and michigan, for example, and they found..nothing. lol.

how many investigations do you need?
Dozens, if not hundreds or more, precincts in 2020 clearly violated election laws and just because democrats don't care about that does not make breaking election laws not a fraudulent crime.

Werbung:
actually it IS your job to prove there was fraud if you want to claim that. duh.

states have certifeid the elections. courts have thrown out cases alleging otherwise.

if you want to make a claim they are ALL WRONG, you need to prove it :)
I show that ballots were duplicated and you claim they were not duplicated, yet you do not prove your claim.

Dozens, if not hundreds or more, precincts in 2020 clearly violated election laws and just because democrats don't care about that does not make breaking election laws not a fraudulent crime.

dozens out of how many? broke the law how? what was the impact of it?
be specific, not stupid.

I show that ballots were duplicated and you claim they were not duplicated, yet you do not prove your claim.

where did you show ballots were duplicated? which independent expert agrees with your interpretation of events?
you morons see what you want to see.

again, why didn't fox news prominently run this 24x7 if there was actual credible proof of massive fraud?
answer: because there isn't :)

I cannot tell you what reasons executives at Fox News have for running some stories and not others but I can tell you that just because Fox News does not report a fact does not make that fact a lie.

hahahahhahahahahah

yeah, trump loving right wing fox news chose not to run proof of a stolen election not having anything to do with the fact that it wasn't proof. lol

i can tell you that if you are so stupid you think fox chose to ignore a blockbuster story like that for any other reason than that it wasn't credible, you are beyond even being a moron :)

hahahahhahahahahah

yeah, trump loving right wing fox news chose not to run proof of a stolen election not having anything to do with the fact that it wasn't proof. lol

i can tell you that if you are so stupid you think fox chose to ignore a blockbuster story like that for any other reason than that it wasn't credible, you are beyond even being a moron :)
Fox News is not God and neither are democrats who claim breaking election laws does not matter. Fox News has never excused anyone for breaking election laws as far as I know.

I believe the impact of the violations of election laws by Biden supporters was key to him winning the election.

present your logic and facts supporting your belief. go for it.

otherwise, its just another one of your worthless biased opinions meaning nothing :)

Fox News is not God and neither are democrats who claim breaking election laws does not matter. Fox News has never excused anyone for breaking election laws as far as I know.

which democrats said "breaking elections laws doesn't matter". list them.

Clear evidence is shown here. Refusing to examine it or acknowledge it does not make it go away.

https://canadafreepress.com/article...cated-scanned-ballots-re-fed-back-into-system

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

The discovery of identical ballots provides evidence to back up allegations of problems in the presidential election, but on a relatively small scale that had no bearing on the final certified count.

so a tiny problem was discovered and corrected before the final electoral vote. it wasn't fraud, it was a tiny mistake, which happens all the time in a large nationwide election the system works. no massive fraud.

again..this would be front line news on fox if there was anything to it. but..there isn't

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

The discovery of identical ballots provides evidence to back up allegations of problems in the presidential election, but on a relatively small scale that had no bearing on the final certified count.

so a tiny problem was discovered and corrected before the final electoral vote. it wasn't fraud, it was a tiny mistake, which happens all the time in a large nationwide election the system works. no massive fraud.

again..this would be front line news on fox if there was anything to it. but..there isn't
Ballots show irrefutable evidence of photocopying, and there were dozens in just one batch that is currently hidden from the public under court seal in a Georgia warehouse. If hundreds of ballots were simple duplications of a single ballot and that fraud got by election supervisors and workers, then that raises serious questions about the entirety of the election process in Georgia.

Ballots show irrefutable evidence of photocopying, and there were dozens in just one batch that is currently hidden from the public under court seal in a Georgia warehouse. If hundreds of ballots were simple duplications of a single ballot and that fraud got by election supervisors and workers, then that raises serious questions about the entirety of the election process in Georgia.

the "fraud" was caught. and it wasn't fraud, it was a mistake. Intelligent people understand that.

why doesn't right win fox news run 24x7 with this "evidence"? because its worthless. duh

you lose..again. lol

the "fraud" was caught. and it wasn't fraud, it was a mistake. Intelligent people understand that.

why doesn't right win fox news run 24x7 with this "evidence"? because its worthless. duh

you lose..again. lol
The photocopied ballots are a mistake, which is why they are locked away from examination while state officials fight against investigators in court to bar them from examining the ballots.

Werbung:
The photocopied ballots are a mistake, which is why they are locked away from examination while state officials fight against investigators in court to bar them from examining the ballots.

need a link to this whole story of the "photocopied" ballots that are "locked away from examination".

you keep talking about it, but you keep just..talking about it. lol.

like the "shredded ballot" story that turned into...not shredded ballots. lol

Back