Biden freak helps hide information from parents

I agree on that star. I am totally against policies that hide information from parents.

so you are totally for policies that result in more abused kids? wow.

you're hateful.

or do you deny the statistical link between unsupportive parents and bad outcomes for children? the experts are all wrong because you hate people who aren't straight? SAD

Werbung:
so you are totally for policies that result in more abused kids? wow.

you're hateful.

or do you deny the statistical link between unsupportive parents and bad outcomes for children? the experts are all wrong because you hate people who aren't straight? SAD
Do you know that policy is used as a blanket policy affects ALL parents and is designed by a democrat IT that shaves his head wears bright red lipstick and wears a dress. On top of that I hear hes a pervert
and a thief .
Glad to know you support its master plan.
Maybe democrats can find al former top AL Qaeda operative to be in charge of all of our top military technology and nuke launch control .
Joes already got. Native russian who was a communist and thinks our bank system
Need done away with and replaced by the Russian one l.O yes shes a convicted thief .
Under Obama Democrats funded a program to see how grade Apes would react while on their menstrual cycle under the influence of cocaine
I could go on for hours of democrat stupidity and wasteful acts.
We will never think the same . Common sense and logic are not a gift most democrats have..
Well turtle head have a good day .O yes do not forget to practice humming and whistling at the same time.
Turtle head biden sure can .

Do you know that policy is used as a blanket policy affects ALL parents and is designed by a democrat IT that shaves his head wears bright red lipstick and wears a dress. On top of that I hear hes a pervert
and a thief .
Glad to know you support its master plan.
Maybe democrats can find al former top AL Qaeda operative to be in charge of all of our top military technology and nuke launch control .
Joes already got. Native russian who was a communist and thinks our bank system
Need done away with and replaced by the Russian one l.O yes shes a convicted thief .
Under Obama Democrats funded a program to see how grade Apes would react while on their menstrual cycle under the influence of cocaine
I could go on for hours of democrat stupidity and wasteful acts.
We will never think the same . Common sense and logic are not a gift most democrats have..
Well turtle head have a good day .O yes do not forget to practice humming and whistling at the same time.
Turtle head biden sure can .

again there is a clear statistical link between abuse of children and parents not accepting their orientation. Just like the clear link between drunk driving and injuries to innocent people, which is why it is illegal to drive drunk, even if you haven't actually hurt someone yet.

schools telling unaccepting parents about children's orientation means more abused children.

i vote for protecting children.
its a shame you don't, you hateful person.

again there is a clear statistical link between abuse of children and parents not accepting their orientation. Just like the clear link between drunk driving and injuries to innocent people, which is why it is illegal to drive drunk, even if you haven't actually hurt someone yet.

schools telling unaccepting parents about children's orientation means more abused children.

i vote for protecting children.
its a shame you don't, you hateful person.
You keep on defending Perverts who go around kids and steal and men who are considered creepy and who steal documents that are classified and lire lie lie its what you do

yes the perverted pick of the idiot joe Biden , hiding information from parents and how did a freak like that get in the school system plans to start with . He needs beat in public for it
I didn't see evidence Biden was responsible for him.

You keep on defending Perverts who go around kids and steal and men who are considered creepy and who steal documents that are classified and lire lie lie its what you do

i'm defending kids in this thread, ,moron. lol.
you're defending parents who would abuse kids. duh.

you're so stupid. :)

Werbung:
Back