Biden freak helps hide information from parents

the annoying thing

yes the perverted pick of the idiot joe Biden , hiding information from parents and how did a freak like that get in the school system plans to start with . He needs beat in public for it

Werbung:
so you are against protecting vulnerable children from abusive parents?
wow.

why do you think the suicide rate is so much higher for these kids? parents who don't accept them.

so you are against protecting vulnerable children from abusive parents?
wow.

why do you think the suicide rate is so much higher for these kids? parents who don't accept them.
So if I was a teacher and decided to not tell you information about your child based on a perverts plan you would be ok with it. And I guess all parents must be abusive and not allowed by democrats to influence their child its up to a pervert like sam and the teacher >
Where's your proof they are being abused turtle boy .
I knew you would be on this like flyes on dog shat you have to stick up for perverts against kids . you cant help it turtle boy . You dont care about kids or you would speak out about all the drug overdoses from dope coming in from Mexico or the kids crossing being raped and abused by cartels . All your interested in is attacking me and defending perverts and any liberal actions that screw people or things up . your so stupid its unbelievable even for a moron like you .

So if I was a teacher and decided to not tell you information about your child based on a perverts plan you would be ok with it. And I guess all parents must be abusive and not allowed by democrats to influence their child its up to a pervert like sam and the teacher >
I knew you would be on this like flyes on dog shat you have to stick up for perverts against kids . you cant help it turtle boy . You dont care about kids or you would speak out about all the drug overdoses from dope coming in from Mexico or the kids crossing being raped and abused by cartels . All your interested in is attacking me and defending perverts and any liberal actions that screw people or things up . your so stupid its unbelievable even for a moron like you .

yes, if the parents are abusive then the child is better off by not giving the parents a reason to abuse them. duh.

are you complaining that i'm all for protecting children from abuse? sadly, you are. lol

Why Are LGBTQ Teens Vulnerable to Suicide?

All teenagers are at risk for suicide. But LBGTQ youth suicide rates are higher because their risks are compounded. As The Trevor Project states, “LGBTQ youth are not inherently prone to suicide risk because of their sexual orientation or gender identity but rather placed at higher risk because of how they are mistreated and stigmatized in society.” Most profoundly, they experience rejection or lack of support from their family members much more often than their heterosexual peers. Nonbinary and transgender family rejection statistics are particularly striking: The 2022 survey found that fewer than one-third of transgender and nonbinary youth say they live in a gender-affirming home.

Hence, the feelings of isolation or “otherness” that often accompany adolescence are magnified for LGBTQ teens. These challenges can be particularly overwhelming for younger adolescents. A 2019 study of LGBTQ teen suicide rates found that one out of four suicides (24 percent) in adolescents age 12 to 14 were among LGBTQ youth. Researchers found that family problems most often contributed to suicides among younger teens.

start with that evidence, child hating moron.

Rejection and a Lack of Social Support & Affirming Spaces
  • Research suggests that among LGBTQ youth, only one-third experience parental acceptance, with an additional one-third experiencing parental rejection, and the final one-third not disclosing their LGBTQ identity until they are adults (Katz-Wise et al., 2015). Another study found that LGB young adults who report high levels of parental rejection are eight times more likely to report attempting suicide and six times more likely to report high levels of depression (Ryan et al., 2009).

more evidence, child hating moron.

So you have evidence all the kids that they kept the information from were being abused
Please post it . while 8m sure some were . and 8m sure some were not. Either way the parents should know and help make decisions and perhaps need consulting but its not up to a teacher and the pervert thief you support

So you have evidence all the kids that they kept the information from were being abused
Please post it . while 8m sure some were . and 8m sure some were not. Either way the parents should know and help make decisions and perhaps need consulting but its not up to a teacher and the pervert thief you support

so given the evidence that abuse follows from parents who aren't supportive, you want to give them the information they need to abuse their kids?

wow.

you must really hate kids.

no, parents who aren't supportive shouldn't be told by the school. that WILL result in more abuse, moron.

you just can't stand kids who aren't straight and your hate just really makes you disgusting.

yes the perverted pick of the idiot joe Biden , hiding information from parents and how did a freak like that get in the school system plans to start with . He needs beat in public for it

Why would any normal person be for this crap? I want democrats to die on that hill for 2024.

Why would any normal person be for this crap? I want democrats to die on that hill for 2024.

why would any normal person be for protecting children? lol. duh

Why would you hide what a kids doing from parents if there is no evidence of abuse and who makes that decision a liberal teacher or a bald headed democrat tranny who's a thief .

my god you're so stupid.

its like drunk driving...you get taken off the road because of the increased likelihood of hurting someone, even if you haven't done it yet. duh.
the cops don't know for sure if you will hurt someone, but the likelihood is high enough that they don't take the chance

just like lbtq children with unaccepting parents, the statistical link has been established so the school "errs" on the side of children's right not to be abused.

its such a simple concdept. but you aren't smart enough. You just hate people who aren't straight and you want the school to tattle to their parents even if the child is likely to get hurt.

you're a child hater. why is that?

Why would you hide what a kids doing from parents if there is no evidence of abuse and who makes that decision a liberal teacher or a bald headed democrat tranny who's a thief .

In their ideal world the democrat party would parent every kid into being a victim.

It is all about making every single America feel like an oppressed victim so they vote demotard. .

In their ideal world the democrat party would parent every kid into being a victim.

It is all about making every single America feel like an oppressed victim so they vote demotard. .

or its about protecting children.

did you read the links I posted, showing the link between child abuse and parents not accepting their children's orientation?

or do you prefer to wallow in hateful ignorance? apparently the latter, sadly.

Werbung:
Back