Biden has a Delima

the annoying thing

Hes been seen using the eeny meeny miny moe method as of late to make decisions but is said to be switching to the magic 8 ball for more important things as of late

Werbung:
Hes been seen using the eeny meeny miny moe method as of late to make decisions but is said to be switching to the magic 8 ball for more important things as of late
Of course. You might like to also give him credit for the reduction of gas prices as shown by this graph. But I expect to hear nothing from you hypocrites.

Of course. You might like to also give him credit for the reduction of gas prices as shown by this graph. But I expect to hear nothing from you hypocrites.

Lol he didnt reduce gas prices he made them go up you ding dong

Um, your own graph shows that gasoline is up $1 per gallon (40%) since Biden took office.

You're obviously one of those special retards so easily fooled..... Biden's policies lead to a raise in gas prices by $2 per gallon, then lowers them $1 per gallon, and you lick his boots in gratitude for the $1 decrease.

Um, your own graph shows that gasoline is up $1 per gallon (40%) since Biden took office.

You're obviously one of those special retards so easily fooled..... Biden's policies lead to a raise in gas prices by $2 per gallon, then lowers them $1 per gallon, and you lick his boots in gratitude for the $1 decrease.
My point is which went over your blockhead was that he was blamed when they rise so why shouldn't he be credited when they fall.
I'm not fooled by anything. It's a fact and you know it.
You're the bloody idiot.

Yes he is a special retard but I enjoy playing with him so . It makes you feel good when you entertain them

He would lick his boots among other things no matter what.

My point is which went over your blockhead was that he was blamed when they rise so why shouldn't he be credited when they fall.
I'm not fooled by anything. It's a fact and you know it.
You're the bloody idiot.
Its a rare occurrence but mother nature fouls up ever so often and makes a human lug nut that's been overtightened a few to many tines . Of course that didn't happen to you .
You did o
You especially blamed him you bald faced liar then went silent as it fell. You brain-dead hypocrite.
Lol you just do not get it do you. Lol what kind of special wing nut are you.

Werbung:
Back