Biden's plan to force Americans to buy electric cars promises to be a win-win for China and its business partners in the US

mark francis

Nothing moves Biden faster than the prospect of raking in millions of dollars from sweetheart business deals with foreign thugs. Since so much of what goes into electric vehicles comes from China, a boost in electric vehicles in the US would be a major boost in the Chinese economy. Joe Biden clearly has his eye on the prize by confiscating gas-powered cars from Americans.

Biden is still trying to take your gas-powered car (msn.com) 3-24-24

Biden is still trying to take your gas-powered car

Werbung:
At no point has anyone said that the government was even going to cease production of gasoline cars. nor are there any plans to take anyone's cars away from them. Biden's term will end in 2028 when he again defeats the rancid Trump.

At no point has anyone said that the government was even going to cease production of gasoline cars. nor are there any plans to take anyone's cars away from them. Biden's term will end in 2028 when he again defeats the rancid Trump.
Biden has no plans to urge car makers to produce more electric cars which will require huge increases of materials supplied by his business partners in China? I disagree. I believe Biden has made it plain that he wants gasoline cars replaced with electric cars.

Biden has no plans to urge car makers to produce more electric cars which will require huge increases of materials supplied by his business partners in China? I disagree. I believe Biden has made it plain that he wants gasoline cars replaced with electric cars.
What he says he WANTS is not the same thing as REQUIRING it. Of course, everyone on this planet will suffer serious consequences if we continue to rely on petroleum. For the moment, hybrid cars are the wisest choice for the small number of people who buy cars new.
It is almost never wise to buy a new car, be it gasoline, hybrid or electric.
There is no reason to assume that cobalt and rare earth will be imported from China, either.
You again believe the LIES of Big Oil, like the rest of the deluded Trumplings.

Werbung:
What he says he WANTS is not the same thing as REQUIRING it. Of course, everyone on this planet will suffer serious consequences if we continue to rely on petroleum. For the moment, hybrid cars are the wisest choice for the small number of people who buy cars new.
It is almost never wise to buy a new car, be it gasoline, hybrid or electric.
There is no reason to assume that cobalt and rare earth will be imported from China, either.
You again believe the LIES of Big Oil, like the rest of the deluded Trumplings.
The Democrat fascists have turned government agencies like the EPA into a stupid enforcers of stupid leftist Democrat policies and goals. The EPA has no business dictating to Americans and car makers what they have to think and do to meet irrational Democrat fascist demands.

Back