Bill Clinton: "Torture Like on 24 Is OK"

And your solution? Staying away from the polls,

Did I say stay away from the polls? No, I didn't. I think everyone should vote. Just don't vote for Republicans or Democrats. This go around, there is one Republican worth voting for - Ron Paul. And that's because he is a very atypical Republican and votes against the status quo majority. But usually, there is no one else in the race even considering.

Yes, we must vote, but throwing your vote away on Republicans and Democrats is pointless. You are voting for higher debt in either case - (except with Ron Paul who has never voted for an unbalanced budget) - and therefore the destruction of the country. It is completely irrational.

while promoting conspiracy theories? How does that help anyone?

I don't promote conspiracy theories. I produce unpleasant facts. Those that don't like the facts like to try and obfuscate them so that they can continue living in their delusional fantasy worlds.

Werbung:
Did I say stay away from the polls? No, I didn't. I think everyone should vote. Just don't vote for Republicans or Democrats. This go around, there is one Republican worth voting for - Ron Paul. And that's because he is a very atypical Republican and votes against the status quo majority. But usually, there is no one else in the race even considering.

Yes, we must vote, but throwing your vote away on Republicans and Democrats is pointless. You are voting for higher debt in either case - (except with Ron Paul who has never voted for an unbalanced budget) - and therefore the destruction of the country. It is completely irrational.

Ron Paul will never be the Republican nominee, I think you know that. If he runs as a Libertarian he has no chance, I think you realize that also. If you believe both parties are evil, then vote for the lesser evil of the two. Anything else is a throw away vote. We have a 2 party system, be realistic and deal with it.

Ron Paul will never be the Republican nominee, I think you know that. If he runs as a Libertarian he has no chance, I think you realize that also. If you believe both parties are evil, then vote for the lesser evil of the two. Anything else is a throw away vote. We have a 2 party system, be realistic and deal with it.

There is no lesser evil of the two. There is virtually no difference either the dems or reps.

A 3rd party would have a chance if people like you would quit voting for the lesser of two evils.

There is no lesser evil of the two. There is virtually no difference either the dems or reps.

A 3rd party would have a chance if people like you would quit voting for the lesser of two evils.

You're living in a idealistic dream world. All that modern day 3rd party candidacies have done is facilitate the election of someone else. I offer 1992, with Perot, and 2000, with Nader, as examples.

He will say anything to get Hillary into the Whitehouse.....so he can tag along.

As long as they keep saying things like this... I'm in! :)

It requires the President to be so sure what he/or she has to do is so right and so necrssary they'd be willing to break policy for it... and hope that being right and saving those lives would be something the American people would forgive.

I'll be voting for someone I think will do the best job. Not the lesser of two evils.

Well good for you.

I hope you realize that there are more than 2 parties that run each election.

And I hope you realize that none of those parties have a shot at winning.

Look, I'd love to see an end to the dual-party system. All it does is encourage smear politics and the whole "lesser of two evils" thing that no one likes. But people like me aren't the problem; the problematic people are the ones who see party lines and absolutely refuse to cross them.

I don't believe the two-party system is inevitable or necessary or invincible. I just don't think you're going to manage to change it by voting for throwaway candidates when the people you need to reach in order to affect real change couldn't care less how many people voted for the Libertarians, or the Greens, or whomever.

Well good for you.

And I hope you realize that none of those parties have a shot at winning. I hope you that this will probably happen because people like you are total sheep.
Look, I'd love to see an end to the dual-party system. All it does is encourage smear politics and the whole "lesser of two evils" thing that no one likes. But people like me aren't the problem; the problematic people are the ones who see party lines and absolutely refuse to cross them.

I don't believe the two-party system is inevitable or necessary or invincible. I just don't think you're going to manage to change it by voting for throwaway candidates when the people you need to reach in order to affect real change couldn't care less how many people voted for the Libertarians, or the Greens, or whomever.

You say you want it to end, but you do nothing. You just follow the crowd. Sheep.

You say you want it to end, but you do nothing. You just follow the crowd. Sheep.

You say you want it to end, and yet you do nothing of substance to help. Instead, you prefer to sit back and call everyone who doesn't do as you do sheep. Tell me, does that make you feel very superior?

This entire thread is pointless ...and originate from yet another neocon hack out to spread rush limbaugh spin argument!

The lap-dogs keep saying Bill Clinton agreed saddam had wmd to justify the war....remember that?
Ignoring the fact that with this belief Bill Clinton didn't order 1'000's of American GI into Iraq for decades like comrade bush did.

Well in a similar way here we go again ...so what if Bill Clinton said it?

This is just another load of partisan hack- argument spewing from the right wing lap-dogs!

You say you want it to end, and yet you do nothing of substance to help. Instead, you prefer to sit back and call everyone who doesn't do as you do sheep. Tell me, does that make you feel very superior?

I don't feel superior to anyone, and neither should you.

Please prove what you said is true.

This entire thread is pointless ...and originate from yet another neocon hack out to spread rush limbaugh spin argument!

The lap-dogs keep saying Bill Clinton agreed saddam had wmd to justify the war....remember that?
Ignoring the fact that with this belief Bill Clinton didn't order 1'000's of American GI into Iraq for decades like comrade bush did.

Well in a similar way here we go again ...so what if Bill Clinton said it?

This is just another load of partisan hack- argument spewing from the right wing lap-dogs!

Post of the week. Berreal referring to KeepOurFreedoms as a "neocon hack lapdog" who spews the Rush Limbaugh spin argument.

I don't think KOF would appreciate that.

Werbung:
I just ignored it USMC. He/She has no clue about me.

Berreal doesn't have a clue about anything. Quite honestly, there are many good arguments you can make against the war (I've seen Ron Paul make some, George Will of the Washington Post make some, Senator Lugar, etc.)and against the administration but he prefers to just yell "chickenhawk" and "joooos" at the top of his lungs, thinking that constitutes some kind of intelligent argument.

Back