Bill Maher: Obama’s ‘mistake’ was not telling Republicans to ’suck on it’

You're close to the truth... What has happened is we've entered into a class based society. The dominate class, which refuses to share power with anyone, are the media-political-ivy league elites. All modern presidents have been members.

Yep, you're right.

Werbung:
Well, I won't be nasty to ALWAYS when he comes out, too many people are mean to gays and it should stop.

Sorry Mare!! I have no "abnormal" self imposed sexual sin to "come out" as you hope for, But if I did I bet YOU would be one who I would bump into in the "dark alley" !! You loose - again!!

Well, I won't be nasty to ALWAYS when he comes out, too many people are mean to gays and it should stop.

Sorry Mare!! I have no "abnormal" self imposed sexual sin to "come out" as you hope for, But if I did I bet YOU would be the first one who I would bump into in the "dark alley" !! You loose - again!!

Sorry Mare!! I have no "abnormal" self imposed sexual sin to "come out" as you hope for, But if I did I bet YOU would be one who I would bump into in the "dark alley" !! You loose - again!!

Sorry Mare!! I have no "abnormal" self imposed sexual sin to "come out" as you hope for, But if I did I bet YOU would be the first one who I would bump into in the "dark alley" !! You loose - again!!

Hmm..the same exact post twice....are you trying to convince us, or are you trying to convince yourself?

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
   –noun
unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homophobia

Yeah, me neither, I'm a happily married woman, thank you. If we bump into each other in a dark alley my spouse may make you "lose".

Werbung:
Back