Bill-O, The Clown; "Martyr"

Mr. Shaman

"Is Fox News host Bill O'Reilly feeling the heat from a liberal campaign against his alleged "ambush journalism" and now trying to attract sympathy as a martyr?

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the controversial talk show host was asked about the "worst reaction" he ever received in public.

"Nothing," O'Reilly replied. "Never in 12-and-a-half years of doing this. We have had death threats here, and Fox security people are excellent. We know that the far-left loons bait on the Internet and they would do damage if they could."

O'Reilly is then asked if any of those alleged death threats resulted in arrests.

"We've had a few people convicted of crimes," O'Reilly responded. "I'm not going to get into descriptions."

RAW STORY could not find any proof to back O'Reilly's claims.
"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Bill-O!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, Bill-O!!!!!!!

Completely credible, because they say they couldn't find anything, that must be true. They give no public record, no former security person from Fox, no disgruntled former employee, but rather they state......."RAW STORY could not find any proof to back O'Reilly's claims." I'm sure they searched high and low for about 3 minutes. Shaman, just so you know, some things require more leg work than just a google search. I notice no retort to your inaccurate liberal guru Soros? :rolleyes:

Bill-O's / Porky Limbaugh's / Lou Dobbs fans are gettin' a little pro-active !!!

THAT'S what HATE-talk gets ya!!!!​

Classic classless Shaman.......This has just happened to people and families and you make a joke about it.......... You know nothing about the person or the situation, and you use it to attack other peoples morals, beliefs, and rights. There are a lot of O'reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, and Dobbs fans that are fighting for your country over seas, and you want to try to lump crazy people in with them. Not only them but the other American citizens around this country that are fans. Your a piece of work. :rolleyes:

Has anyone wondered why Bill O has been #1 for years on Cable .... there are a lot of people out there that have followed him for years because he brings issues to the forefront and whether you agree with him or not at least he gives you something to think about .... and he's not afraid of how he comes off he just wants to do what he thinks he is best at doing ... and he is ... ie: #1 ....

And if you don't like him then don't watch ... but you will be missing a point of few that you might not see elsewhere .... you've got to hand it to the guy for not pandering to others and doing exactly what he does .... ;)

Has anyone wondered why Bill O has been #1 for years on Cable .... there are a lot of people out there that have followed him for years because he brings issues to the forefront and whether you agree with him or not at least he gives you something to think about ....
.....Especially if you're a horny 15-year-old.

Joke?

Not at all.

The ancestors of (present-day) Dead-O-Heads have a loooooooooong history of taking-advantage of (self-perceived) permission to do what they think is required-behavior.​

You might want to look at your history moron.....it was democrats do the acts that were in your little pictures and articles.

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans...s.DYK-KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democrat Party

Don't try this crap on me. I live in the south I see who continues to oppress the black population here and it's your party. You guys try to keep people down and dumb, because that's what it takes for you to win.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58295

The allusion is often employed to slight the Founding Fathers for their alleged defense of slave interests.

In truth, the "three-fifths" provision was proposed by Roger Sherman of Connecticut at the Constitutional Convention in 1787. It became part of a compromise that bridged the differences between the "Virginia Plan" that reflected the interests of the large states (Virginia, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania), which sought representation in two houses proportional to population, and the "New Jersey Plan" that called for a unicameral body with equal representation for each state, which smaller states favored.

In the course of deliberations, numerous Northerners argued that slaves should not be counted at all to determine a state's representation in Congress; many Southerners took the opposite view to increase their representatives. The compromise reached was to count only three-fifths of the number of slaves (referred to euphemistically as "other Persons") for representation and taxation. (Free persons and indentured servants were included in the totals; excluded were "Indians not taxed.")

In Vindicating the Founders, Thomas West writes that this "clause is often singled out today as a sign of black dehumanization: they are only three-fifths human. But the provision applied to slaves, not blacks. That meant that free blacks--and there were many, North as well as South--counted the same as whites. More important, the fact that slaves were counted at all was a concession to slave owners. Southerners would have been glad to count their slaves as whole persons. It was the Northerners who did not want them counted, for why should the South be rewarded with more representatives, the more slaves they held?"

I'm history major and I will have this debate all day. This bull crap that you guys spread is nothing more than a complete Lie. Of course that's what your party is based on so why should that be a surprise!

Aw, jeez......World Nutz Daily as a reference-point.

You can have The South.

I was talkin'-about Dead-O-Heads......Goober.​

I love how when given multiple references you pick one. Your classic example of what propagandizing does to the human brain.:rolleyes: However you use media matters as a solitary reference, and its the gospel truth. :rolleyes: Although if you can't debate facts and ideas might as well use propaganda.

You might want to look at your history moron.....it was democrats do the acts that were in your little pictures and articles.

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans...s.DYK-KKK Terrorist Arm of the Democrat Party

Don't try this crap on me. I live in the south I see who continues to oppress the black population here and it's your party. You guys try to keep people down and dumb, because that's what it takes for you to win.

You live "in the south"...how can I tell?

There's a reason the present day GOP is known as the "all white party." In the 2008 Republican convention, 93% of the Republican delegates were white while 5% were Hispanic and only 2% were black. This contrasts with the Democrats having 23% of their delegates being black, with 65% white, and 11 percent Hispanic.

The GOP has become a regional party and a racist party...you can't rationalize numbers like that away.

Werbung:
you know what? You guys need stay on topic ... what is living in the south got to do with Bill O ... I think I'm dealing with boys who just want to spout off instead of having a real debate and discussion ... you should start a new post on your topic and leave this thread for poor Billy !!!!! :D

Back