Bill-O, The Clown; "Martyr"

Gee.....it's almost like lookin'-in-a-mirror, huh?

:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE

Really I seem to recall giving more than one as usual, and you generally tend to give one liberal propaganda rag as a reference. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the response to this will be something like "I know you are but what am I."

Werbung:
Now what is that suppose to mean ... unless of course you are speaking of yourself which I doubt? .... where did this comment come from, a void where if you can't think of anything at all to say you'll just come up with something even if it's totally ridiculous just to make a comment? :eek:

Lemme guess.....you're hypertext-challenged, right?

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
You live "in the south"...how can I tell?

There's a reason the present day GOP is known as the "all white party." In the 2008 Republican convention, 93% of the Republican delegates were white while 5% were Hispanic and only 2% were black. This contrasts with the Democrats having 23% of their delegates being black, with 65% white, and 11 percent Hispanic.

The GOP has become a regional party and a racist party...you can't rationalize numbers like that away.

Popeye once again proving that he can do nothing but point fingers and proclaim everyone outside of "his" box is a biggot racist!!!!

So ... how exactly does this relate to to original post on this thread Popeye?!?!?!

Back