Black citys in America have more crime and killings WHY ?

Boris I am disappointed in you greatly.
Black America is often made second class by people like you who fail to see problems identify them and offer solutions.
I am starting with the most basic of issues here education. Lack of a good education can prevent you some success in life and doom you to poor jobs poverty and possible criminal endeavors.
Its one of the basic issues regardless of race or sex or political affliction.
Don't force your filthy ignorance and racism on me. You're a 24 carat jerk son.

Werbung:
Don't force your filthy ignorance and racism on me. You're a 24 carat jerk son.
Filthy ignorance and Racism . Boris you seem to be unable to see your the racist here not me.
Its not ignorance or racist to identify problems and the effect they have and to talk about solutions . it is however pure ignorance to to not do so and very racist to not try and help. Of you want progress yo a issue the democrat party talks about so much but never acts on them you would comprehend . but you seem to prefer things stay the same .

Filthy ignorance and Racism . Boris you seem to be unable to see your the racist here not me.
Its not ignorance or racist to identify problems and the effect they have and to talk about solutions . it is however pure ignorance to to not do so and very racist to not try and help. Of you want progress yo a issue the democrat party talks about so much but never acts on them you would comprehend . but you seem to prefer things stay the same .
All the issues Im talking about now and in the past have contributed to crime poor school system education which helps create poverty which helps increase crime. Because lack of a good education where you can read and write at adult levels increases your chances of getting a better job and brings jobs yo areas where they can find suitable employees . so me saying that is Racist according to you but its true.

Next boris many black community's among others suffer from gang violence , kids who , This even goes back to poor education opportunity's . no jobs with good pay result in kids seeing no future and getting involved in crime and drugs.
Add in a problem with single parent homes and good father figures poor education poor job opportunities gangs and drugs and young have a pretty hopeless situation for youth ..
These things I have seen my self and experienced to a extend .

You seem to think speaking the truth is Racist

Its not ignorance or racist to identify problems and the effect they have and to talk about solutions . it is however pure ignorance to to not do so and very racist to not try and help.

You've never lifted a finger to help except use it as a weapon by blaming democrats for it. Grow up you idiot.
Of you want progress yo a issue the democrat party talks about so much

There it is again. Blame the democrats and not a mention of republican progress because there is none. This makes it a bit clearer.
but never acts on them you would comprehend . but you seem to prefer things stay the same .

Repigs want divide and rule and Trump proved that. You are the party of racism and has been since time began.
Can you comprehend that?

You've never lifted a finger to help except use it as a weapon by blaming democrats for it. Grow up you idiot.

There it is again. Blame the democrats and not a mention of republican progress because there is none. This makes it a bit clearer.

Repigs want divide and rule and Trump proved that. You are the party of racism and has been since time began.
Can you comprehend that?
Lol your ignorance Is absolutely stellar .

Now this will be a touchy subject here but it applies all people .
Often poor education results in poverty and poverty cn result in poor nutrition in many cases which can even in modern times poorer health and can also affect one mental ability's . Good nutrition for kids is of vital importance .

Now this will be a touchy subject here but it applies all people .
Often poor education results in poverty and poverty cn result in poor nutrition in many cases which can even in modern times poorer health and can also affect one mental ability's . Good nutrition for kids is of vital importance .
The hypocrisy from you is breathtaking.

So what black neighborhood of which black city do you libtards live in?

Boris?
Plemjet?
Phoenix?
Walter?

Wouldn't these cities be nirvana according to you retards? They have majority black populations. They are run completely and absolutely by democrats. So why are these cities cesspools of garbage and crime? Why is the education in these cities so poor?

So what black neighborhood of which black city do you libtards live in?

Boris?
Plemjet?
Phoenix?
Walter?

Wouldn't these cities be nirvana according to you retards? They have majority black populations. They are run completely and absolutely by democrats. So why are these cities cesspools of garbage and crime? Why is the education in these cities so poor?
boris wants to blame trump but failed to comprehend Chicago has been a shat hole for decades he talks about trump and pizza but didn't mention the lunches that Mis O bung hole came up with were rejected by kids their wouldn't eat them , And we as Americans can not depend on the school systems meal program as kids eat 3 meals and a snack or 2 ..
hr fails to see how a better education improves ones ability to get good jobs and provide for you family and how much a 2 parent house hold affects a a kids house hold tom buy health foods All of this goes back to crime

Now back to Chicago Illinois spends
On average, Illinois schools spend $13,077 per student.
450.00 per student on food

Nearly half of the money the state appropriates for education goes to fund pensions.

Werbung:
Back