Black citys in America have more crime and killings WHY ?

Werbung:

Chicago keeps putting out students with sub par students who have sub standard math and reading skills . This leads to people in the work force with out the skills and education to succeed in life . This is a issue that increases crime and creates a vicious circle that often leads to crime and poverty . *--

Chicago keeps putting out students with sub par students who have sub standard math and reading skills . This leads to people in the work force with out the skills and education to succeed in life . This is a issue that increases crime and creates a vicious circle that often leads to crime and poverty . *--
liberals dont want to talk about such issues as its the truth and they created it

I talk about it because it's not democrats fault at all, you racist pig.
You lug nut Chicago is a democrat run city with a long history of corruption and crime . whos fault is it then white morons from Utah ?
I am posting the facts no because of of race but in order to help find cause and effect and how to make changes. Clearly that starts with our youth and future generations you lug nut.
You going to sit there and play the ignorant card or help pin point the causes and make suggestions on how to correct the issues other then blaming others you lug nut

You lug nut Chicago is a democrat run city with a long history of corruption and crime . whos fault is it then white morons from Utah ?

I'll save you embarrassment by not posting the towns controlled by republicans with the highest violence rates.
I am posting the facts no because of of race but in order to help find cause and effect and how to make changes. Clearly that starts with our youth and future generations you lug nut.
You going to sit there and play the ignorant card or help pin point the causes and make suggestions on how to correct the issues other then blaming others you lug nut

You're posting this shit because it a fettish of yours knowing its a reminder of democrats.
It's a convenient subject to regurgitate when needling democrats. You have nothing else.
You're a brain dead old ratbag living in a bludgers paradise at taxpayers expense. You are a parasite in fact yet all you can do is condemn democrats for it. You hypocrite.

I'll save you embarrassment by not posting the towns controlled by republicans with the highest violence rates.

You're posting this shit because it a fettish of yours knowing its a reminder of democrats.
It's a convenient subject to regurgitate when needling democrats. You have nothing else.
You're a brain dead old ratbag living in a bludgers paradise at taxpayers expense. You are a parasite in fact yet all you can do is condemn democrats for it. You hypocrite.
Boris get over your paranoid thinking.
Tell me Boris again do you thinks its white Mormons from Utah or the political and school educators of Chicago ?
I have been in black ghettos to see friends and family and have seen a lot of the problems first hand.
I would think a person whos not a complete idiot and racist would like to talk about cause and effect and solution .

I fell sorry for you . Your a hateful racist .

Boris get over your paranoid thinking.
Tell me Boris again do you thinks its white Mormons from Utah or the political and school educators of Chicago ?
I have been in black ghettos to see friends and family and have seen a lot of the problems first hand.
I would think a person whos not a complete idiot and racist would like to talk about cause and effect and solution .
The point is you post anything to denigrate democrats yet get humpy when reminded of it.

Don't tell me you don't.
It's not as if it would swing a vote because it been going on for many years.
You conveniently steer it away from the real cause which is basically poverty and neglect over many years. Racism is rife in USA and you know it. Your mob had ample opportunities to correct it but did nothing yet suddenly it's democrats fault.

Boris Your wrong and not man enough to admit it . I feel sorry for you

Werbung:
Boris I am disappointed in you greatly.
Black America is often made second class by people like you who fail to see problems identify them and offer solutions.
I am starting with the most basic of issues here education. Lack of a good education can prevent you some success in life and doom you to poor jobs poverty and possible criminal endeavors.
Its one of the basic issues regardless of race or sex or political affliction.

Back