Black Preacher Slams Dems...Priceless

Werbung:
Ready to be FREE? What does that mean? Do you think we have freedom in America? I do not. Certainly not the freedoms we are entitled to as outlined in the Constitution.

I don't think any American is truly free. I think many Americans, not just African Americans, are not willing to be free. They have given up their liberty so that government can provide for them...

The quote from the Great Ben Franklin certainly applies......They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

In the immortal words of George Thoroughgood: Everybody funny, now you funny too.

This preacher is very good. He speaks the truth. Will the black community listen?
Would The Republican Party repeal the Abortion Laws if it came to power. I suspect not both parties are secular as they are in Australia. I support the Labor Party in Australia which has similar policies to the Democrats in the USA. The Conservative party has the same policy on Abortion here. Christians are a minority here so we have to support the secular party that is closest to our Christian concepts. Christ was for the poor and support for the poor distinguish the left and right wing parties. Abortion will not be repealed by any major party so is not an issue.

Would The Republican Party repeal the Abortion Laws if it came to power. I suspect not both parties are secular as they are in Australia. I support the Labor Party in Australia which has similar policies to the Democrats in the USA. The Conservative party has the same policy on Abortion here. Christians are a minority here so we have to support the secular party that is closest to our Christian concepts. Christ was for the poor and support for the poor distinguish the left and right wing parties. Abortion will not be repealed by any major party so is not an issue.

You missed the point of the preacher's statement Mate.

It is well known that abortion is promoted by the D Party (really commies) and the radical Left (ever heard of Margaret Sanger?) to limit the number of "undesirable humans." I know...I know....it has much in common with Nazi Germany....eugenics is wonderful to the D party. Abortion is the holy grail of the Dem Party.

See comments by our very own Jewish Nazi Democrat Supreme Court Justice....here.....
“Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of,” said the Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-eugenicist.html

So, what the preacher is saying is the D Party, which African Americans vote for overwhelmingly, has been very successful in murdering African Americans in droves. Why would you vote for the party that promotes the murder of your children?

7abortion.jpg

Werbung:
Back