Black terrorist committed mass murder in Philadelphia

mark francis

This is becoming so commonplace it hardly rates headlines in many news outlets in the USA today. A cop-hating, BLM-loving, godless shooter with gender identity issues murders innocent people for kicks. How much worse can people become after rejecting the morals of civilized behavior established by God?

Gunman arrested for Philadelphia mass shooting which left 5 dead is BLM activist who wore women's clothes (nypost.com)

JULY 5, 2023Top of Form​
Gunman arrested for Philadelphia mass shooting which left 5 dead is BLM activist who wore women’s clothes: sources

1688558918415.png

1688558964093.png

Carriker posted a video of a burning Philadelphia police car to Facebook in 2020Kimbrady Carriker/Facebook

Werbung:
This is becoming so commonplace it hardly rates headlines in many news outlets in the USA today. A cop-hating, BLM-loving, godless shooter with gender identity issues murders innocent people for kicks. How much worse can people become after rejecting the morals of civilized behavior established by God?

Gunman arrested for Philadelphia mass shooting which left 5 dead is BLM activist who wore women's clothes (nypost.com)

JULY 5, 2023Top of Form​
Gunman arrested for Philadelphia mass shooting which left 5 dead is BLM activist who wore women’s clothes: sources

View attachment 5202

View attachment 5203

Carriker posted a video of a burning Philadelphia police car to Facebook in 2020Kimbrady Carriker/Facebook
Why would you specify he was black and godless? How racist are you?

I support his right to support BLM which is no different to the j6 rioters supporting a fascist.

There is now more than one mass shooting every day in USA but you cherry pick that one because he's a cross dresser which is your religion intervening in your hatred. Why don't you research what religion he was?

You can't stop thinking about this person
You right wing morons just get a tingle from these stories lol

The godless people I know are more moral than you
They don't constantly lie like you do

I support his right to support BLM which is no different to the j6 rioters supporting a fascist.

There is now more than one mass shooting every day in USA but you cherry pick that one because he's a cross dresser which is your religion intervening in your hatred. Why don't you research what religion he was?
Was I wrong to point out the race of the terrorist? I did not know that considering the way main news organizations focus on race in their headlines.

The charges against the White suspect came as Attorney General Merrick Garland visited the site of the massacre and met with the families of the victims.

Was I wrong to point out the race of the terrorist? I did not know that considering the way main news organizations focus on race in their headlines.

The charges against the White suspect came as Attorney General Merrick Garland visited the site of the massacre and met with the families of the victims.
The headline doesn't have the race moron lol in your example haha

You can't stop thinking about this person
You right wing morons just get a tingle from these stories lol
I can't? The news story came over the wire today, so I posted it this morning. Before the sun set today you ignorantly accused me of having some sort of long-lasting obsession with this pervert. I suggest you ask someone to examine whether or not you are the one with the unnatural obsessions.

The headline doesn't have the race moron lol in your example haha
My bad. Is it OK to inflame the black population by focusing in the 2nd paragraph on the race of white shooters who kill blacks, just not in the headline. Why is that? Do major news organizations who only focus on the race of white shooters who kill black people but not when blacks kill whites want people to believe they are free from racist bias?

I can't? The news story came over the wire today, so I posted it this morning. Before the sun set today you ignorantly accused me of having some sort of long-lasting obsession with this pervert. I suggest you ask someone to examine whether or not you are the one with the unnatural obsessions.
No you can't stop thinking about gays you post about them all the time lol

My bad. Is it OK to inflame the black population by focusing in the 2nd paragraph on the race of white shooters who kill blacks, just not in the headline. Why is that? Do major news organizations who only focus on the race of white shooters who kill black people but not when blacks kill whites want people to believe they are free from racist bias?
Yes you were a moron again lo.

It was black Boris thats not raciest its just a fact . It was wearing women cloths that's not raciest its fact.
And as I have said for a long time most people who do these kinds of things are not right in the head , Trans have major mental health issues .
Hes not wrong he ws basically correct You just do not like the truth .

Why were you wrong?
You're a racist.
The black racist terrorist who murdered several white people in a Wisconsin parade was intending to kill as many white people as he could with his speeding car. But the news media rarely mentioined his race or the race of his victims in spite of the fact the cops knew he was intentionally7 targeting white people because of his extreme racist hatred of whites. News sources mentioned that the Brooklin shooter was white and his victims were black. Was it not newsworthy to mention that the Wisconsin racist terrorist was black and all his victims were white?

I believe many leftists are racists and don't even know it.

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people.​

The black racist terrorist who murdered several white people in a Wisconsin parade was intending to kill as many white people as he could with his speeding car. But the news media rarely mentioined his race or the race of his victims in spite of the fact the cops knew he was intentionally7 targeting white people because of his extreme racist hatred of whites. News sources mentioned that the Brooklin shooter was white and his victims were black. Was it not newsworthy to mention that the Wisconsin racist terrorist was black and all his victims were white?

I believe many leftists are racists and don't even know it.

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people.​

Not interested.
You quote your filthy Bible and spray religion around like confetti but a right wing nut job godbotherer claiming to be a Christian and love everyone.
You hypocrite.
You hide of you to show yourself on here.

Werbung:
Back