Blood-Sacrifices To The NRA; What Is The Current Quota??

Werbung:
Communists, thugs, criminals, leftists, Democrats, and other dreamers tell us that the world will be a safer place if good people are disarmed by law. Where has that ever worked? Not in nations that practice human slavery today.
It's those bloody democrats again. I never thought of that. Silly me. I was assuming a brain dead godbotherer with paranoia wouldn't know but I have to apologise. You do.

It's those bloody democrats again. I never thought of that. Silly me. I was assuming a brain dead godbotherer with paranoia wouldn't know but I have to apologise. You do.
Yes, it's those bloody Democrats again.

https://www.charismanews.com/us/82893-how-the-democratic-party-divorced-god-and-the-america-of-1776

How the Democratic Party Divorced God and the America of 1776

9:00AM EDT 10/9/2020 EDDIE HYATT

Democratic Candidate Joe Biden (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

The Democrat Party's divorce from God has become final. In 2019, the Democrat National Committee (DNC) unanimously passed a resolution affirming atheism and declaring that neither Christianity nor any religion is necessary for morality or patriotism. In other words, "We don't need God!"

Yes, it's those bloody Democrats again.

https://www.charismanews.com/us/82893-how-the-democratic-party-divorced-god-and-the-america-of-1776

How the Democratic Party Divorced God and the America of 1776

9:00AM EDT 10/9/2020 EDDIE HYATT

Democratic Candidate Joe Biden (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

The Democrat Party's divorce from God has become final. In 2019, the Democrat National Committee (DNC) unanimously passed a resolution affirming atheism and declaring that neither Christianity nor any religion is necessary for morality or patriotism. In other words, "We don't need God!"
Yes and I'm proud of it.
You godbotherers are all delusional with how god should be involved in everything.
The country isn't even founded on Christianity so why should your shit be splattered everywhere to force people to accept.

You people think morality was a gift from God which is bullshyt. It preceded any silly god. The country is getting along fine and religion should be taken out of schools also. Why should my atheist kids have it shoved into them with all the lies. You wouldn't agree to have atheism taught in schools. F--k your religion crap.

Yes and I'm proud of it.
You godbotherers are all delusional with how god should be involved in everything.
The country isn't even founded on Christianity so why should your shit be splattered everywhere to force people to accept.

You people think morality was a gift from God which is bullshyt. It preceded any silly god. The country is getting along fine and religion should be taken out of schools also. Why should my atheist kids have it shoved into them with all the lies. You wouldn't agree to have atheism taught in schools. F--k your religion crap.
America was not founded on atheism. You must be thinking of Russia, China, North Korea, or some other such ungodly nation of slaves to fascist despotism.

While Rupert Murdoch obsesses over Audrey Hale's sexuality, shouldn't the NRA (and, Spanky Trump's front-line berserkers) be required to announce their yearly requirement for adult/child blood-sacrifices, when a new season is launched??
I'm sure the general-population would also be interested in any equitable-valuations; i.e. how many children = 1 adult.
Zero

America was not founded on atheism. You must be thinking of Russia, China, North Korea, or some other such ungodly nation of slaves to fascist despotism.
You're right. Madison went to great lengths to keep religion out of it.
There is no reference in the constitution it was founded on anything so it's was agnostic, no god involved.

You're exhausting all your god shit. You and it are frauds.

July 12, 2023
Are we there, yet?
Blood-drip-2_(1).gif

You're right. Madison went to great lengths to keep religion out of it.
There is no reference in the constitution it was founded on anything so it's was agnostic, no god involved.

You're exhausting all your god shit. You and it are frauds.
There is nothing in the Constitution about rejecting Christianity in favor of atheism, agnosticism, hedonism, satanism, or any other ism or spasm.

Werbung:
There is nothing in the Constitution about rejecting Christianity in favor of atheism, agnosticism, hedonism, satanism, or any other ism or spasm.
That's right. My point is USA is not a Christian nation any more than any other.
I never said religion was rejected by the constitution as you have lied again.
The mention is you are entitled to practice any religion you choose.
It also mentions how no state shall be declared a religious state nor is religion a requirement for any position.
The constitution is there for you to read it and it does not contain the bullshit your hideous Bible does.

Back