Blood-Sacrifices To The NRA; What Is The Current Quota??

That's right. My point is USA is not a Christian nation any more than any other.
I never said religion was rejected by the constitution as you have lied again.
The mention is you are entitled to practice any religion you choose.
It also mentions how no state shall be declared a religious state nor is religion a requirement for any position.
The constitution is there for you to read it and it does not contain the bullshit your hideous Bible does.
The US is not a Muslim nation, not a Buddhist nation, not an atheist nation, and not any other false religion nation. The US was created by early settlers under heavy influence from Christians but is not a theocracy.

Werbung:
The US is not a Muslim nation, not a Buddhist nation, not an atheist nation, and not any other false religion nation. The US was created by early settlers under heavy influence from Christians but is not a theocracy.

yes, the "christianity" that was fine with slaves, women not voting, polluting the country, etc.

give me atheists anytime.

yes, the "christianity" that was fine with slaves, women not voting, polluting the country, etc.

give me atheists anytime.
You erroneously suggest atheists did not own slaves, did not support universal voting, and never caused pollution. That sounds like you hate Christians unjustly without a cause.

Christianity is as false as the rest. You only think youyr special.
It was not under heavy influence although the god mumblers though they were applying pressure.
Madison went to great lengths to keep any religion out if it and you can read it if you like.
So keep your idiot ignorance to yourself.

Werbung:
Not yet comrade. We haven't met our quota Of compulsory school shootings to assume and end is in sight.
Of course the godbotherers will have to get a clearance from heaven for their Responsibility on this but since there's no negotiations happening it probably too early.
Christians are being persecuted and murdered by the tens of thousands by atheists around the world while atheists in America seek to blame Christians for gun violence and disarm them here to suspiciously make America 'safer' for them.

Back