Blood-Sacrifices To The NRA; What Is The Current Quota??

"ARE WE THERE, YET????"
July 30, 2023

Blood-drip-2_(1).gif

Werbung:
God-honoring Christians do not have a history of violence, but fake Christians and wicked religious criminals do.

Heitman and Hagan identify the Inquisitions, Crusades, wars of religion, and antisemitism as being "among the most notorious examples of Christian violence".

For the 50 countries analysed, it found Christian women were often at higher risk than men from persecution. Physical violence, economic harassment and imprisonment were reported against men, while forced marriage, sexual and physical violence, and forced divorce were reported against women.

The hypocrisy of Christians to make lofty denials of violence when it was their god who killed millions and millions because he wanted to teach them a lesson. It's in the old testament.

Let's not have any more of that bullshit.

Heitman and Hagan identify the Inquisitions, Crusades, wars of religion, and antisemitism as being "among the most notorious examples of Christian violence".

For the 50 countries analysed, it found Christian women were often at higher risk than men from persecution. Physical violence, economic harassment and imprisonment were reported against men, while forced marriage, sexual and physical violence, and forced divorce were reported against women.

The hypocrisy of Christians to make lofty denials of violence when it was their god who killed millions and millions because he wanted to teach them a lesson. It's in the old testament.

Let's not have any more of that bullshit.
Like I said, Sinners claiming to be Christians who commit atrocities in direct rebellion to God are not Christians who walk pleasing to God. Christians who walk pleasing to God are not hateful and violent like lost sinners pretending to be Christians that please God.

Titus 1

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.”
13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,
14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
15 To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being [d]abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

Like I said, Sinners claiming to be Christians who commit atrocities in direct rebellion to God are not Christians who walk pleasing to God. Christians who walk pleasing to God are not hateful and violent like lost sinners pretending to be Christians that please God.

Titus 1

10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.”
13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith,

14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
15 To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being [d]abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
Sinners my arse. You're religious justifications are bullshit. Fuck you god and the pathetic excuses you use.

Quota? Ask obiden. He's clearly trying to kill us all before his crime family gets fully exposed and prosecuted. If he cant do it with putin's nuclear retaliation, the way the namblacrats had planned since before 9/11, he'll also try the catholic's 200year plan, out populate and invade.

CatholicAaa heroin 2.jpgcatholic
FpcDCN-akAEBRK7.jpeg

Catholic
Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

Catholic? Looks like it to me...
Kevin_McCarthy,_official_portrait,_speaker (1).jpg

When all top four politicians were conspicuously CATHOLIC, *smacking your face(wake up!l)* a catholic invasion.....

275b4202e7b522da4971d8ab42072d42.jpeg

Pomeranian???
Screenshot_20230514-060839_Brave.png

I know you pederastic, misandrasic, namblacratic, heroin cartels, tammanyhall people hoarders; want to work on our right to be armed, but we want to righteously work on your holyness. And i think you should stfu about the last time one of your ex-catamites shot up a school full of YOUR children. Since it's YOUR fault. What did you think would happen after bringing all that 'frank lucas style' 'afghan pederast heroin cartel' 'warcrime coverup heroin,' home?

You need better bombs than you used on 9/11 (to go get heroin) if you want to disarm us.

You can have my gun from our(yours and mine) cold dead pile of ashes.

If you need to know how many people need to die before i'd give up my right to be armed, "all of them" is my answer.

76x03y_20230110105319795.jpg

Quota? Ask obiden. He's clearly trying to kill us all before his crime family gets fully exposed and prosecuted. If he cant do it with putin's nuclear retaliation, the way the namblacrats had planned since before 9/11, he'll also try the catholic's 200year plan, out populate and invade.

CatholicView attachment 6008catholic
View attachment 6009

Catholic
View attachment 6010

Catholic? Looks like it to me...
View attachment 6011

When all top four politicians were conspicuously CATHOLIC, *smacking your face(wake up!l)* a catholic invasion.....

View attachment 6012

Pomeranian???
View attachment 6013

I know you pederastic, misandrasic, namblacratic, heroin cartels, tammanyhall people hoarders; want to work on our right to be armed, but we want to righteously work on your holyness. And i think you should stfu about the last time one of your ex-catamites shot up a school full of YOUR children. Since it's YOUR fault. What did you think would happen after bringing all that 'frank lucas style' 'afghan pederast heroin cartel' 'warcrime coverup heroin,' home?

You need better bombs than you used on 9/11 (to go get heroin) if you want to disarm us.

You can have my gun from our(yours and mine) cold dead pile of ashes.

If you need to know how many people need to die before i'd give up my right to be armed, "all of them" is my answer.

View attachment 6014
You need to see a doctor before your ignorance and hate engulfs you
completely. Kill us all???
You're barking mad.

You need to see a doctor before your ignorance and hate engulfs you
completely. Kill us all???
You're barking mad.
Recognizing a catholic act of war does not necessitate that i hate you. But it does justify it.

Tell pope ponzi his sepuko is expected.

Recognizing a catholic act of war does not necessitate that i hate you. But it does justify it.
All republican godbotherers hate democrats.
Should religion be nuetral in war? They never have been and even as we speak republican believers are at we with democrats.
Tell pope ponzi his sepuko is expected.
No it's not and won't happen.
Btw it's spelled Seppuku but being a republican your illiteracy is understood.

Btw it's spelled Seppuku but being a republican your illiteracy is understood.
"The spelling". There's no such thing and you're quite habitual for lacking any concept of objective reality.

Just because im not a namblacrat doesn't mean I'm some damned narcoticon. You're both teamed up to be junkyfags as far as anyone rational could be concerned.Heroin honey trapping foreign and domestic policy.png

https://t.co/Qdm906mpgN

Aiding and abetting, is, guilt in fact.

So el tRumpo defunded some of your pederast slime bags? Oh look. No he didn't. He paid them more than anyone else in human history.(graph)

Werbung:
"The spelling". There's no such thing and you're quite habitual for lacking any concept of objective reality.
No such thing??
Do you own a dictionary?
Just because im not a namblacrat doesn't mean I'm some damned narcoticon. You're both teamed up to be junkyfags as far as anyone rational could be concerned.
The "anyone rational" quote is the the vulnerable point but it's best you do include a disclaimer.
View attachment 6066

https://t.co/Qdm906mpgN

Aiding and abetting, is, guilt in fact.
No argument from me.
So el tRumpo defunded some of your pederast slime bags? Oh look. No he didn't. He paid them more than anyone else in human history.(graph)
How is untruthful references to fags etc relevant to the thread.
Maybe just like all godbotherers you like to associate it with democrats but forget that religion, especially Christians, are saturated with ring reamers and paedophiles.

Back