bododie

Its hard to not retaliate when attacked, I am sure she just reached her limit. Look back to all her posts to others over the long period of time she was here and you will see it was never a problem, except perhaps with the horrible woman from last year, but even with her I am not sure that she lost her cool.

I will keep to the egg shell thing. I think its much safer :)

I guess you will keep (in your "egg walking valse") stating that I was the "first to draw blood."

Well, you are wrong, and it is pretty easy to go back through ALL the posts, but it would take a long time. . .since I chose NOT to post a "scrapbook" in this forum, because I thought it was neither kind nor professional, and it would just bore a lot of well meaning posters of ANY convictions.

So. . .you keep on believing whatever you wish, and keep on "walking on eggs," if that is what you choose to do.

Personally, I think it is too bad that two adults cannot debate freely, and "freely" is the only way I can express myself.

Take care.

Werbung:
all I know is that when I was a mod, and system admin for a diff site...if someone was banned for even a day....there was a thread saying why....ended this type of question...Sure someone would always get on the cross saying there side was being persecuted...but I banned one of my fav posters...because they crossed the line...I never played favs.

of course the drawback was I was more nice overall to others when I did not want to be...Its much more freeing to be not in charge of anything.

all I know is that when I was a mod, and system admin for a diff site...if someone was banned for even a day....there was a thread saying why....ended this type of question...Sure someone would always get on the cross saying there side was being persecuted...but I banned one of my fav posters...because they crossed the line...I never played favs.

of course the drawback was I was more nice overall to others when I did not want to be...Its much more freeing to be not in charge of anything.

I agree. I quit being a moderator because I couldn't debate as Freetown as I Wanted to.

Funny.

Did you not just call me 'fake' in another thread?

She does seem to have difficulty recognizing her own actions. Not unexpected of course.

If "management" wants to go public that's their choice and if they don't thats cool too. Its helpful to recall we are all guests here.

See thats the thing. If you dont contribute and debate when someone attacks you thats when they ban you. This is a politics board. You debate the isuues just like you see people on CNN,MSNBC And Fox News debate. Hell i think i can debate against Al Sharpton,Bob Beckle and James Carville.

Werbung:
Back