Boycott Hollywood!

steveox

Charlie Sheen and other hollywood celebrities hate America. So why are people paying their hard earned money to go to the movies? If much easier rent from Netflix cause that money doesnt go to hollywood celebrities. It goes to the company. So why are people willing pay $10 a ticket to see a show? Look at the Baltimore Colts fans,,They refused to support the Colts because of Bob Irsay. Bob Irsay moved the team to Indy cause Baltimore fans werent selling out games. Now Imagine movie goers wont go to the movies because of Hatred celebrities. You see why CBS took a stand and ended the show 2 and half men because CBS is getting very low ratings and people begining to hate Charlie Sheen. Heres what Charlie Sheen said

Now its time to make Theaters empty
custom512.jpg

Werbung:
If you rent a movie from Netflix Hollywood gets its share of the rental.

If you watch a movie on TV Hollywood gets its share too.

If you read a book then the profits are much less likely to go to Hollywood. But there are no promises.

pocketfullofshells said:
who cares what Sheen Says? unless its martin, he is smart!
Yes he is smart!!!

I dont hate america,I HATE HOW TPTB ARE DESTROYING IT!!!! -- Forcing thier views on other countries,THATS WHAT I HATE!!!!

I hate the abuse of people IN OTHER COUTRIES BY THE US MILITARY as if they were some kind of KING/GOD!!

I hate how the TPTB here think they can control the world!!

THOSE OF US IN THIS COUNTRY THAT DO NOT LIKE WHATS HAPPENING HERE SHOULD ALL RISE UP AND TRY TO GET RID OF THE SCUMBAGS IN OUR GOVT THAT ARE RUINING THIS PLACE!!

If you rent a movie from Netflix Hollywood gets its share of the rental.

If you watch a movie on TV Hollywood gets its share too.

If you read a book then the profits are much less likely to go to Hollywood. But there are no promises.

What about RedBox? Its only $1 rental. So Hollywood only gets 50 cents? BIG ****ING DEAL!!! When they have Millionares acting.

What about RedBox? Its only $1 rental. So Hollywood only gets 50 cents? BIG ****ING DEAL!!! When they have Millionares acting.

I suspect that Hollywood will get less from Redbox than they will from a theater. Still revenue for Redbox last year was 344 million. Some of that went to pay Hollywood and for other overhead leaving Redbox with 58 million. If you knew how large their other overhead was you could calculate how much went to Hollywood.

THOSE OF US IN THIS COUNTRY THAT DO NOT LIKE WHATS HAPPENING HERE SHOULD ALL RISE UP AND TRY TO GET RID OF THE SCUMBAGS IN OUR GOVT THAT ARE RUINING THIS PLACE!!

How would you get rid of those scumbags? Generally speaking when a group of people tries to get rid of a group of people it does not make a country better but worse.

Yes i know.......

@ this point i dont know if there is even any hope :( (TOO MUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE)

Werbung:
Yes i know.......

@ this point i dont know if there is even any hope :( (TOO MUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE)

You could at least put yourself on the right side of the various arguments. Limited government would limit the "scumbags" who would impose their will on other countries. Do you argue for limited government? It is a strong movement in America right now so joining that cause would hardly be hopeless.

You could also argue in favor of laws that make it so that each time a law is passed it needs to be justified according to where in the constitution congress is given the power to make such a law. When our government tries to shape the events in foreign countries we should be asking where in the constitution congress has the authority to do so.

Back