Breast Cancer Diagnostic Rationing

I never said that there are not people who lack quality in their healtcare - many of the people on public aid and medicare lack quality.

Hell, come on, all you do is run around screaming everyone has healthcare everyone has healthcare. To you when I was a teenage lifeguard and I gave out bandages those people had heathcare. That's simply not true.

Do you obfuscate the difference between insurance and health care on purpose?

People do not have REAL healthcare unless they have some type of health insurance. The studies clearly show that.

All; everyone; every single American has access to health care weather they have insurance or not!! I have no doubt that millions don't have insurance. But they have health care. And walking into an ER is not the only means they have so don't just spit that out as a talking point.

The Emergency Room IS the main place for healthcare for people without health insurance. That's another highly documented fact. They wait as long as they can because they can't afford to pay a doctor cash and then they finally go to an Emergency Room... for THE MOST expensive care that I have to pay for through my premiums being jacked up.

Not everyone without insurance is going to incur large debts that get passed on to the rest of us. And of those that do incur debt many of them will actually pay it.

OMG you haven't even been following the problem.

If insurance is not offered to them at work then they would not have employer offered insurance. But they might be on their spouses policy, they might buy it themselves, they might just pay out of pocket for their health care, they might have medicare or medicaid, and lastly a small percentage of them might just refuse to pay their bills forcing the hospitals to pass the costs on to others - but they all have care.

You are double talk wrapped in a mistake inside delusion.:rolleyes:

The people that are being pointed at as not having insurance aren't on a spouses policy if they were they WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT INSURANCE! THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY A SINGLE PERSONAL POLICY... that's THE PROBLEM! THEY HAVE TO BE DESTITUTE TO GET MEDICAID! And you've now just driven us back to the EMERGENCY ROOM!

If they can't afford insurance then they don't have it? OK, but they still have health care.

Seek help... please. That's like saying if you live in a box under the freeway you still have a home. Or if you go to a soup kitchen not to starve you still have food. You cannot be serious. You're just pulling my chain.

If so it will be the single worst piece of legislation to occur in the history of our nation so far. Then after the dems get swept out of office there will be an uphill battle to repeal it.

(Dont you all just love how the blue and the black font get all messed up whenever one responds to TOP's posts?)

We will pass historic legislation that helps America & Americans and we will do fine in upcoming elections I assure you.

As for the colors... keep trying you'll figure it out. It's only 2 colors.;)

Werbung:
Re: Breast Cancer Disagnostic Rationing

A study is a study. A combination of many things of which including various studies is only a part, help form a policy.

Is that not exactly as it should be? You'd rather not scientifically study it? Just guess or do what seems most popular. That's kinda crazy.

The very fact that these numbers were presented to both the Clinton & Bush and now the Obama administration shows clearly there is no rush to judgment.

There are women in their teens that get breast cancer, men that get breast cancer... should we have the policy cover them for testing even though the numbers are minuscule? The fact is there will always be someone outside the normal testing group. All studies do is try and hone in on what is best and most productive.

You guys do our county a disservice when you intentionally build mole hills into mountains trying to achieve nothing more than undeserved political points.

By all means lets have studies. (why do you always think that if gov does not do something it won't be done?) And lets let our doctors discuss those studies with us as we make medical decisions that are ours and ours alone to make.

"Should we have the policy cover them for testing...?"

NO NO a thousand times NO. If the policy determines if they get treatment or not rather than their own decision making power then that is exactly what we do not need. Until politicians are perfectly benevolent and perfectly competent and all knowing then they are the last person I want involved in my medical decisions. Consider that for every politician you like that gets to make policy based on a government panel there will be other politicians you don't like who will be doing the same thing.

Hell, come on, all you do is run around screaming everyone has healthcare everyone has healthcare. To you when I was a teenage lifeguard and I gave out bandages those people had heathcare. That's simply not true.

People do not have REAL healthcare unless they have some type of health insurance. The studies clearly show that.

The Emergency Room IS the main place for healthcare for people without health insurance. That's another highly documented fact. They wait as long as they can because they can't afford to pay a doctor cash and then they finally go to an Emergency Room... for THE MOST expensive care that I have to pay for through my premiums being jacked up.

OMG you haven't even been following the problem.

You are double talk wrapped in a mistake inside delusion.:rolleyes:

The people that are being pointed at as not having insurance aren't on a spouses policy if they were they WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT INSURANCE! THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY A SINGLE PERSONAL POLICY... that's THE PROBLEM! THEY HAVE TO BE DESTITUTE TO GET MEDICAID! And you've now just driven us back to the EMERGENCY ROOM!

Seek help... please. That's like saying if you live in a box under the freeway you still have a home. Or if you go to a soup kitchen not to starve you still have food. You cannot be serious. You're just pulling my chain.

We will pass historic legislation that helps America & Americans and we will do fine in upcoming elections I assure you.

As for the colors... keep trying you'll figure it out. It's only 2 colors.;)

I am running out of time and I can see that I would need to go and get citations. But so many of the things in there you think are facts are just wrong.

By all means lets have studies. (why do you always think that if gov does not do something it won't be done?) And lets let our doctors discuss those studies with us as we make medical decisions that are ours and ours alone to make.

"Should we have the policy cover them for testing...?"

NO NO a thousand times NO. If the policy determines if they get treatment or not rather than their own decision making power then that is exactly what we do not need. Until politicians are perfectly benevolent and perfectly competent and all knowing then they are the last person I want involved in my medical decisions. Consider that for every politician you like that gets to make policy based on a government panel there will be other politicians you don't like who will be doing the same thing.

Then we agree the studies are a good and needed thing. That's why I didn't understand all the whining on the Right.

Glad we agree.:)

I never watch the videos you post because I don't feel like wasting minutes of my life but since I have repeatedly stated that no one can give an example of any one who does not have health care I wanted to watch a video that was labeled " Real People Denied Health Care"

That video is the story of Cynthia Cambell. In her own words she says that she has health insurance and that they are paying her bills. Her husband says that they are having to fight with the insurance company because they bought what is called a short term policy and it is due to run out. Imagine that a policy with a deadline is going to expire. They also mention that their bills have been paid for at least 8 months - what we don't know is whether or not the deadline already passed and they were lucky enough to get an extension because that is what it sounds like.

In short, one more example of a person without health care held up and shown to be a fabrication.

I would add that in 2 months when her insurance company stops paying for her care that she and her husband will still have care because it appears that they both are employed or were employed so they have assets to draw on. If for some reason they run out of assets then she will be able to apply for public aid and she will not be without health care yet again.

At the opening of the video Cynthia says it is like going into a restaurant paying for your meal and if you ever dare expect them to serve it you won't be allowed in the restaurant again. The reality is that she paid for her meal and ate it, now she wants a free meal.

I like the video because they're not as dry as text. Anything I put up in video form I could put up in text format but I like to see the faces of real Americans speaking in their own words.

It doesn't matter if you watch or not... others do. And its not like not knowing isn't already your sides stock & trade.:D

And as usual you are simply wrong about the great need for healthcare & reform. You obviously don't even comprehend the meaning of a preexisting condition refusal. But that's your whole shtick to try and stop reform so that won't change.

The thing is the American people are on to your tricks now. They see how when you are in power you do nothing to help the problem or to reform healthcare. But as soon as the Democrats get close to actually doing something constructive you all run to the podium screaming but but... we have a better plan.:eek: In a now all to obvious attempt to just scuttle any needed reform.

That simply won't work this time. You went to that well once too often. The Senate will be moving this process forward tonight in about 30 minutes.

Big night for an improvement for Americans!

The new Obama healthcare bill is all about rationing.
All women are at greater risk under it when it comes to Breast cancer.

http://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/new_research/20090325.jsp

This Obama healthcare bill is a death sentence for black women it seems.

OMG...the next time you have to go in a 'SPREAD EM' or go in and have those 'BOOBIES' compressed/squished into that painful man-made machine...please keep in mind; that we women have been at the mercy of MALE DOCTORS telling us what we have to do not what we should do or can afford to do all of our lives;)

GET A GRIP ON REALITY...YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A 'CLUE' :mad:

LIFE PANELS???????????? ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Before it was "death panels".....now it's "life panels"....

is it possible for "conservatives/republicans/whatever they want to call themselves" to think for themselves or are they only capable of regurgitating what they are told?

just asking....

Then we agree the studies are a good and needed thing. That's why I didn't understand all the whining on the Right.

Glad we agree.:)

You don't understand because you still fail to see the distinction between a study at a university that has results that are published in a journal and a government panel making a recommendation that influences politicians who have the power to coerce citizens.

Liberals have become the party of anti-liberty.

Werbung:
[

And as usual you are simply wrong about the great need for healthcare & reform. You obviously don't even comprehend the meaning of a preexisting condition refusal. But that's your whole shtick to try and stop reform so that won't change.

I understand that insurance should be insurance and not a payment plan. I understand that getting rid of preexisting conditions in NY has caused their insurance premiums to cost more than twice what mine costs and that if this bill gets passed that will be normal for all of America.

I understand most of all the the liberals have become the group that most opposes liberty.

Back