Bush

Kelly

This laundry list was taken from a pretty 'colorful' website (www.perrylogan.org). However, pretty much all of it is true. What do you think?

First (and last) Neocon President
FIRSTS de la Bouche!
Signal Accomplishments of The Worst President Ever™

First President to violate Department of Defense regulations prohibiting the use of uniformed miliary as props.

Bush is the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.

First cokehead in the White House

First National Guard deserter

Lost more jobs in his first year than any President in history

Broke more international treaties than any in history

First President to close down the Post Office for three successive days (and if that isn't impeachable, what is?)

Lowest job growth in American history

More debt than all previous President's combined (WHOA!!!)

First administration to out a CIA agent for partisan reasons

Largest worldwide protests against the Iraq War

Presided over the worst terror attack in world history

First President since the Civil War to lose an American city

First President thought by many leading historians to be The Worst President Ever™.

Spying on his people more than any administration since Stalin

First President to use a wire ("Dick? Dick!? I can't hear you!")

First President on antidepressants (& God know what else)

More vacation time than any other (which is a blessing for the country, really)

1st case of espionage in the White House

1st security breach of White House press room

Biggest intelligence failure in American history!

Worst response ever by a federal disaster agency

Highest incidents of suspected election fraud

Biggest deficit ever

1st fake and/or paid "journalists" in WH press corps.

1st institutional use of torture.

Highest disparity of wealth in US history.

Largest increase in poverty since the depression.

1st loss of entire major US city.

First President to lose jobs on a monthly basis in 60 years.

First President in ten years under whom median household income fell.

Seven of the worst bankruptcies in U.S. history under Bush.

First time in ten years incomes fell. U.S. Census Bureau

first President since Herbert Hoover to preside over a net job loss.

Has shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in history.

Bush's tenure set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

Bush cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.

Bush set the all-time record for any president presiding during the most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.

Bush set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history. (here)

Bush appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history. (here)

Bush presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.

Bush is the all-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

Bush entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years every single economic category headed straight down.

First adminstration not to allow caskets of fallen soldiers to be viewed by the general public

For the first time in history the Department of Justice has barred its employees from holding its annual gay-pride event, DOJ Pride.

Bush has spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

Bush presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Bush dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

Bush is the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

Bush refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abides by the Geneva Convention.

Bush set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president since the advent of television.

Members of Bush's cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history.

largest exodus of career experts in every branch of the administration due to crony/idealogue appointments, from CIA to DOJ to EPA to NWS.

In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.

First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.

First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

The biggest security failure in the history of the United States (still uninvestigated)

The first President to spend over 20% of his time on vacation or at Camp David.

The first U.S. President to invade another country.

First President to have 40% approval ratings less than a year in to their second term.

For the first time in 40 years Foreign applications to U.S. grad schools declined 28 percent last year.

He has set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest him in public venues (15 million people according to New York Times), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.

First President in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history. Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.

Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.

Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have. Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

The most secretive and un-accountable of any administration in U.S. history.

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market frauds of any market in any country in the history of the world.

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.

First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.

Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.

First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).

All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1).

First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.

First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations that bid for government contracts.

In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the civil war.

For the first time in our history, a significant number of administration officials and supporters, including perhaps the President himself, must keep themselves and their party in power to avoid criminal indictment, conviction, and imprisonment.

Caused the infant mortality rate to go up for the first time in 40 years

Most corrupt adminstration ever.

Most hated President ever--the low poll numbers you see are heavily rigged in his favor.

Werbung:
I don't even know where to start. Most of these are blatantly false (like the last two for example) or have nothing to do with the man in the White House (like third to last one).

If you want to pick a few to discuss, I'd be more than willing, but I don't have the time to go through and refute all of them.

This laundry list was taken from a pretty 'colorful' website (www.perrylogan.org). However, pretty much all of it is true. What do you think?

First President since the Civil War to lose an American city

Whats this about?

1st loss of entire major US city.

Thats the same...

The first U.S. President to invade another country.

Thats not true is it?

Some of the others are opinion, some are probably because of inflation, but most of them are shocking and true. A president with any 10 of these should be out of office. However, most of this isn't Bush, because hes a retard puppet, its the real people in charge ****ing up.

"Some of the others are opinion, some are probably because of inflation, but most of them are shocking and true. A president with any 10 of these should be out of office. However, most of this isn't Bush, because hes a retard puppet, its the real people in charge ****ing up."
--I totally agree.

Seems that every claim as to "Job loss" and "job Growth" are false. He didnt desert the national guard. I would say that the majority of the claims seem to be false. MARK

"I don't even know where to start. Most of these are blatantly false (like the last two for example) or have nothing to do with the man in the White House (like third to last one).

If you want to pick a few to discuss, I'd be more than willing, but I don't have the time to go through and refute all of them."
--I totally understand. I also agree that some of them are just opinion. However, some of them are true. Lets start with:
1. More debt than all previous President's combined (WHOA!!!)
2. Worst response ever by a federal disaster agency
3. Largest increase in poverty since the depression.
4. Bush appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
5. First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1).
6. Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations that bid for government contracts.
7. For the first time in our history, a significant number of administration officials and supporters, including perhaps the President himself, must keep themselves and their party in power to avoid criminal indictment, conviction, and imprisonment.

Bonuses:
1. First cokehead in the White House
2. First National Guard deserter

"Seems that every claim as to "Job loss" and "job Growth" are false. He didnt desert the national guard. I would say that the majority of the claims seem to be false. MARK"
--Yes, Bush has seem some job growth in recent times. But, over 5 million people have fallen below the poverty line during his administration. These are not bums, but people with jobs. Sometimes two or three jobs. Citing employment and job growth rates is 'polishing a turd.' People are not falling for it anymore.

"He didnt desert the national guard."
Bush was bumped up over thousands and thousands trying to enlist in the Guard at the time because his daddy had connections. He was then trained to fly a plane that was scheduled to be obsolete by the time Bush could possibly see any combat. He was then assigned to a Guard squadron that was comprised of rich kids, Senator's sons, etc. that it was well-established would never see combat. I can't remember the name of the squadron off hand, but USMCAlmighty might know or have heard of it. Then, Bush doesn't even show up for duty. He's a coward and when he landed on that aircraft carrier and declared an end to the war, I wanted to puke!

The debt is partially cumulative. Bush inherited the debt from Clinton and yes, he built on it - but saying that the debt is higher with Bush has more to do with inflation and an increase in government spending than out-of-control spending.

2. Worst response ever by a federal disaster agency
No, just the most heavily publicized. Katrina was bad. The Tri-State Tornado of 1925 is a great example of a horrible disaster that was responded to extremely poorly.

Don't get me wrong. Katrina was a horrific cataclysm and the response to it was far from satisfactory; however, calling it the "worse disaster response" in history is a cheap way of turning a disaster into a political vehicle.

3. Largest increase in poverty since the depression.
I'm not sure where this figure comes from, but I'd be intrigued to find out.

4. Bush appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
A system that believes in reform shouldn't care about this at all.

5. First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1).
What is this BS?

6. Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations that bid for government contracts.
Once again, I can't comment because I don't know any of what surrounds this statement.

7. For the first time in our history, a significant number of administration officials and supporters, including perhaps the President himself, must keep themselves and their party in power to avoid criminal indictment, conviction, and imprisonment.
Cough...Ulysses Grant...cough...

Bonuses:
1. First cokehead in the White House
Nah...he didn't inhale either.

2. First National Guard deserter
Much in the way John Kerry was a traitor, right? 2004 was a bad, bad year.

"I don't even know where to start. Most of these are blatantly false (like the last two for example) or have nothing to do with the man in the White House (like third to last one).

If you want to pick a few to discuss, I'd be more than willing, but I don't have the time to go through and refute all of them."
--I totally understand. I also agree that some of them are just opinion. However, some of them are true. Lets start with:

Simply not true. MARK
Total debt
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86
05/15/2007 8,803,253,918,300.67

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

"The debt is partially cumulative. Bush inherited the debt from Clinton and yes, he built on it - but saying that the debt is higher with Bush has more to do with inflation and an increase in government spending than out-of-control spending."
--Whatever! Clinton had us in the black.

"Don't get me wrong. Katrina was a horrific cataclysm and the response to it was far from satisfactory; however, calling it the "worse disaster response" in history is a cheap way of turning a disaster into a political vehicle."
--Considering the capabilities (and SPENDING) FEMA, it WAS the worst disaster response in history. It's called holding the govt. accountable, not turning it into a political vehicle (you wish).

"I'm not sure where this figure comes from, but I'd be intrigued to find out."
--More Americans (both unemployed and EMPLOYED) have fallen below the poverty line under Bush's watch (5 million people). There has never been such an increase in poverty since the Depression. This comes from the Dept. of Labor, bureau of stastics. Another interesting statistic for you: The Land of the Free has a higher percentage of its population behind bars than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

"A system that believes in reform shouldn't care about this at all."
--B.S.!!! That's a typical weak response with no merrit. Bush and his cronnies are crooks--it's baltantly obvious.

"What is this BS?"
--You don't remember that???! Also, how he and Cheney wnet into hiding like p***ies?

"Once again, I can't comment because I don't know any of what surrounds this statement."
--There's a laundry list of Bush appointees who were/are invested in Halliburton, Brown and Root, etc.--the corps that get all the competition-free contracts. Plus, what about Cheney's stake in Halliburton? Yes, Cheney still has stake in Halliburton. Or, what about Rumsfeld's stake in the pharma sector? Now we're plagued with those horrible pharma commercials that Bush allowed to be put on air. You're totally in denial!

"Cough...Ulysses Grant...cough..."
--Ok, fair enough...well second time in history though! The obvious point is not that it's the first time in history, it's that they have to stay in power to avoid prosecution.

"Much in the way John Kerry was a traitor, right? 2004 was a bad, bad year."
--Yeah, I remember those Swift Boat Idiots who claimed Kerry never saw action and that he was a traitor because he spoke out against the Vietnam War (hello...free speech...look how Vietnam turned out). Then when Kerry had his physical, they found SHRAPNEL IN HIS LEG! Kerry was more of a patriot than any of those idiots could ever hope to be. He fought in 'Nam and then took on the Senate because they were mistaken. Anyone who labels someone like Kerry a traitor has completely missed the whole point of what this country is all about and should be deported to Crawford, TX.

"He didnt desert the national guard."
Bush was bumped up over thousands and thousands trying to enlist in the Guard at the time because his daddy had connections.

Nonsense. Yale graduates, qualified to become pilots go to the front of a very short line for pilot spots. MARK

"Nonsense. Yale graduates, qualified to become pilots go to the front of a very short line for pilot spots. MARK"
--Yes, I'm sure that Yale graduates who went o to Yale on the 'My Daddy is the Director of the CIA' scholarship do go to the front of a very short line!
What about the rest of that point (the plane he was trained on, the squadron he was assigned to)???? If Bush wanted to serve his country during 'Nam, he would've signed up for the Navy or Air Force, not the Guard!!! Come on man!

Werbung:
- Spying on his people more than any administration since Stalin
- Highest incidents of suspected election fraud
- Broke more international treaties than any in history
- The institutional use of torture.
- Largest increase in poverty since the depression.
- Bush appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
- First administration to out a CIA agent for partisan reasons
- Bush presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.
- Bush dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
- Bush is the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.
- Bush refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abides by the Geneva Convention.
- Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.
- All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
- First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

i think it was Ben Franklin who said something like, "When Fascism comes to America it will be drapped in the flag and carrying the cross"

There is a new type of Fascism in the world

Back