Cain accused of sexual harassment, but anonymously, with no details, no evidence?

Werbung:
HaHa good one.

You guys are really funny! You turn a thread about Cain and "alleged" sexual harrassement (which, mind you, no progressive have bother to comment on!) and turn it into another "let's bash Obama" thread!

Don't you ever get tired of stupidity?

You guys are really funny! You turn a thread about Cain and "alleged" sexual harrassement (which, mind you, no progressive have bother to comment on!) and turn it into another "let's bash Obama" thread!

Don't you ever get tired of stupidity?

I'm gonna "allege" President Obama is guilty of sexual harrassment. I wonder if that will make news. Naw. It's only gonna make news with the liberal elite who are scared to death of Herman Cain and every other Black American conservative.

Obama is stupid. He called the Premier of Canada "The President of Canada". They don't have a President and never have. When is Obama going to release his college grades and test scores?

I am sorry I forgot to care.....you realy want to get in a stupid things said fight after the 8 years of Bush?I doubt it, so silence would be best I thin for you.

I'm gonna "allege" President Obama is guilty of sexual harrassment. I wonder if that will make news. Naw. It's only gonna make news with the liberal elite who are scared to death of Herman Cain and every other Black American conservative.

Umm its not just Alleged, if you ...I don;t know, tried learning a bit...not only was it alleged ( twice at least) but there was large settlements paid out as well...

If you found out Obama paid 2 woman to settle sexual harrasment cases...you would scream for his head...You know you would, so why don't you just quite pretending that somehow its just going to go away if you yell about LIberals enough...

And Guess what The Media wasnt late for this one why? HES A REPUBLICAN!! Now Remember Bill Clintons whitewater scandal? The Media didnt report it until after he was elected 6 months onto office. Bill Clinton had this scandal 2 years before he campaign for president. And Remember Paula Jones,,She claim Bill Clinton of sexual harassment when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas. Again the Media ignored it when he was campaigning for president. And Bill Clintons sex scandal with Monica Lewinsky affair when he was campaigning for president again the Media ignored it prior 2 weeks he was getting sworn in for second term then they report it. And get this,, When George Bush was campaigning for president 3 Days prior to Election day the Boston Globe reported his DWI arrest. And When George Bush campaigning for president again Dan Rather reported his false AWOL Memo on George Bush to try get Kerry elected. And Remember these from OBAMA?

This was Record back in 2006. And the Media knew about it and failed to report it til after Obama had enough electoral votes to get him Nominated in the Primary. Why didnt the Media play this video after Obama Anounced his Candidacy for President? THEY VERY LIBERAL THATS WHY!! They do anything to Damage republicans when theyre running for office. But when Democrats run for office its Shhhh Hush Hush,, Until after they get in office then you report it.
Your kidding, right? I was alive when Clinton was president. Whitewater was investigated twice in AK and both times he was found not responsible. AK law says that a person is not guilty of harrassment if the person involved did not have her/his job affected, like it or not. Nobody who voted for Clinton doubted for a second he was a ladies man which annoyed the GOP to no end (even though much of the GOP leadership was having affairs at the time, which Clinton did not expose), every thing you complain about was common knowledge and not relevant to his exec ability. The only reason Cain's harrassment comes up is because he makes social issues part of his campaign

Your kidding, right? I was alive when Clinton was president. Whitewater was investigated twice in AK and both times he was found not responsible. AK law says that a person is not guilty of harrassment if the person involved did not have her/his job affected, like it or not. Nobody who voted for Clinton doubted for a second he was a ladies man which annoyed the GOP to no end (even though much of the GOP leadership was having affairs at the time, which Clinton did not expose), every thing you complain about was common knowledge and not relevant to his exec ability. The only reason Cain's harrassment comes up is because he makes social issues part of his campaign

You are correct, of course.

But, further than that, how many progressive or Democrats care about Cain? If anything, I would be very happy if he won the nomination, because I don't think he can win in November 2012!

So. . . if there is foul play, one should look who would benefit the most if he "dropped out" or if his rating went down!. . .and I'm afraid that, at this time, it would probably be another candidate!

In fact, if the Democrats had wanted to do a "I gotcha," they would have waited until about AFTER he was elected GOP candidate, maybe even until a few weeks prior to November 2012. . .

Come on, guys. . .If Democrats wanted to use something like that (which I basically don't really care about, because until proven guilty I don't condemn people), why waste such a good opportunity by using it "too early?"

But, further than that, how many progressive or Democrats care about Cain? If anything, I would be very happy if he won the nomination, because I don't think he can win in November 2012!

So. . . if there is foul play, one should look who would benefit the most if he "dropped out" or if his rating went down!. . .and I'm afraid that, at this time, it would probably be another candidate!

In fact, if the Democrats had wanted to do a "I gotcha," they would have waited until about AFTER he was elected GOP candidate, maybe even until a few weeks prior to November 2012. . .

Come on, guys. . .If Democrats wanted to use something like that (which I basically don't really care about, because until proven guilty I don't condemn people), why waste such a good opportunity by using it "too early?"

Cain vs Obama, when the sane middle and not the Tea party extreme Right get a chance to vote...If Cain even gets close this Nation deserves to crumble. I hope Huntsmen wins, yea I know never going to happen, but watching them he seems to be the only sane one..Mitt seams sane, just as often said, has no core...he just is what ever he thinks will please people at the time.

its a standard practice for the dems to campaign in this way and I'm afraid its become the only thing they know. you are correct to note that the Pavlovian nature of the dem machine is poor strategy but its what they do.

its a standard practice for the dems to campaign in this way and I'm afraid its become the only thing they know. you are correct to note that the Pavlovian nature of the dem machine is poor strategy but its what they do.

Soooo FACTS about a Settlement Cain had about sexual harassment come out...and its the Liberals fault...even though you can't even show that Liberals are the reason ( why would a republcan running against him and lossing ever do it!?) the story got out...and you ignore the actual story...Typical...

Sad Pathetic ...and Typical.

Why don't you just say you don't care if Cain harassed people, because he is a republican. Its what you really mean.

You're kidding, right?

Cain is immaterial to Democrats! It's obvious that Romney is the only GOP candidate that might present (maybe) a challenge to Obama.

So. . .look WHO can benefit from Cain dropping out. . .don't look at the Dems. . .they don't care!

You're kidding, right?

Cain is immaterial to Democrats! It's obvious that Romney is the only GOP candidate that might present (maybe) a challenge to Obama.

So. . .look WHO can benefit from Cain dropping out. . .don't look at the Dems. . .they don't care!

Stop thinking! It makes some people on heres heads hurt..

lets see ...Dems attack Cain early....don't save this for after wins Nomination...who they see as a very weak guy who they would love to Run against...

Or Carl Rove backing Mitt, who just got passed by Cain in the polls..( or some other republican behind him) gets its out so that they can make a move to win the Nomination?

If someone can't figure this out, they should not talk politics and should go back to Flipping Burgers or something.

But of course, blame the left for Cain having to pay off two woman to shut them up.....

Werbung:
Soooo FACTS about a Settlement Cain had about sexual harassment come out...and its the Liberals fault...even though you can't even show that Liberals are the reason ( why would a republcan running against him and lossing ever do it!?) the story got out...and you ignore the actual story...Typical...

Sad Pathetic ...and Typical.

Why don't you just say you don't care if Cain harassed people, because he is a republican. Its what you really mean.

I stayed away until facts emerged. Its meaningless. Solyndra is not. F&F is not.

Back