Woman gives details about what she says Herman Cain said and did to her

Little-Acorn

Lawyer Gloria Allred just had a public press conference where a woman who accompanied her, stepped to the microphone and said that in 1997, Herman Cain put a hand on her leg and slipped it up under her skirt, and also pulled her head down toward his crotch. He said she was very surprised, and asked him to stop. He stopped immediately, and she sais that he asked, "You want a job, don't you?" He then let her go back to her hotel room and did not pursue anything further. She did not see him again for fourteen years.

If this is true, is it "inappropriate"? Hell yes.

If true, is it "sexual harassment"? Maybe, maybe not, since he did it once and then backed off immediately when she objected, and did not try to do anything again. But if he did say, "You want a job, don't you?", then that moves it a long way toward genuine "sexual harassment".

If she's telling the truth, he's toast. And maybe deserves to be.

Allred said that the woman has sworn out and signed statements to this effect, under full knowledge that if any part of it is not true, she can be convicted and punished for perjury. Allred said the woman signed them freely and knowingly.

An article in the National Journal, updated 50 minutes after the start of Allred's press conference, says that Cain's campaign flatly denies the woman's charges.

"In a statement, the Cain campaign denied Bialek's assertions. "All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone." - http://www.nationaljournal.com/poli...exual-harassment-20111107?mrefid=election2012

Werbung:
Who is giving her money though? Who is paying her attorney fee's? That NAG representing her is a spendy one. This lady says she is not going to sue so I am unclear at what she is up to

and if any guy tried to shove my face near his crotch, he wouldn't have a crotch. But she just said take me to my hotel room? Strange! I would not be trusting a man to drive me to my hotel room if he just put his hand up my skirt!

I would not be trusting a man to drive me to my hotel room if he just put his hand up my skirt!

IIRC, he did not take her back to her hotel room. He just let her get up and walk away, he did not pursue, and she went back to her hotel by herself. I'd have to re-listen to the video of the press conference to make sure that's what she said, sorry my recall isn't perfect.

But that video will be around a LOT for the next few weeks, shouldn't be hard to check up on.

Who is paying her attorney fee's?

Oh, I'm sure that some civic-minded person with deep pockets, horrified at the idea that this lady might have been treated that way by someone she went to for help, would be happy to pony up the big bucks needed to pay Allred. Nothing sinister or covert about that.

Why did she wait 14 years to talk about it? That is strange to me

Its How the Liberal Media operates. When Democrats do the samething they ignore it and wait til after the election or when they have the Deligates lead like they did with Obama when Rev Wright said GOD DAMN AMERICA!

Werbung:
I don't see any problem. Bill Clinton had many accusers and he got elected and re-elected. No problem.

Perhaps BC should NOT have been elected because of his scandals and perhaps if any of this is true Cain should not be elected.

But for the moment this is merely he said/she said. Anyone who tries to make the case that he should or should not be elected based on this is just using the situation to manipulate people.

Back