California had a problem , well another problem lol

Democrats try to fix problems they create and end up creating more problems with their "fix."

California's gas tax revenue to drop by $6 billion as it transitions to EVs, state office says (msn.com)

California's gas tax revenue to drop by $6 billion as it transitions to EVs, state office says
Isaac Newton knew it, "For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action". I had a friend who dodged the draft by "accidently" shooting a toe off when he was cleaning his rifle a week after receiving his notice. He spent a year in jail instead of two in the Army. Good choice🤮

We are our own worst enemy. Nobody else will spend as much time & energy on our affairs as us. Californians are dangerous to California.

Werbung:
Yes there is no end to their stupidity.
You i will love this one they are pulling .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...re-for-undocumented-immigrants/ar-AA1myxbSNot sure what the cost of it will be but I am sure it will be a huge sum of money and they don't have it. Whats funny is its their polices that are hurting themselves.
The cost of buying illegal immigrant votes for Democrats will not be cheap for American workers. Leftists either do not understand finances or they do not care that their policies are driving the US toward bankruptcy.
1704571379800.png

1704571509997.png

1704571628538.png

1704571693891.png

1704572177869.jpeg

Seems the people are bailing fast as the people who actually pay taxes are sick of it and Cali has lost 750000 residents in the last 3 years.
and they are getting 500000 illegals a year which generally cost them money. Yep 68 billion dollar debt more illegals less high end tax payers , then of course you have the billions planned for rail projects paying for insurance for all their illegals and failing power system with black outs and ev mandates .
I left there in the 80 and it sucked then.

Werbung:
Back