California is the place to be

Werbung:
If it was republican controlled then it would not have the issues it has . such as 148 billion in debt while florida has a 20 billion surplus
So it's wrong for one of the top economies on earth to run a debt? You never complained about the debt rising under Trump when he promised to eliminate the date. Remember that?
You hypocrite.

What you don't mention is the massive state taxes in Florida and the holiday money spent there. How convenient.

So it's wrong for one of the top economies on earth to run a debt? You never complained about the debt rising under Trump when he promised to eliminate the date. Remember that?
You hypocrite.

What you don't mention is the massive state taxes in Florida and the holiday money spent there. How convenient. lol sales tax in Florida is 6 percent and there is not stayte income tax in Florida Boris

where in California
How much is state income tax in California?

The state income tax rates range from 1% to 12.3%, and the sales tax rate is 7.25% to 10.75%.

If you need me to post some more information for you let me know

View attachment 2467
You mean like having a fully-financed / fully-functioning IRS....ensuring the 1%ers / High-Rollers pay their fair share of taxes????
"The administration’s proposal, which was included in the House-passed Build Back Better Act, provides $80 billion over the next decade to modernize the agency through new technology and in other ways that would improve customer service and increase tax compliance. Additional resources would begin to alleviate the impact of prior budget cuts and help the IRS respond to emerging challenges, such as cryptocurrency and the rise of the platform economy. Stable, multiyear funding would enable the IRS to recruit skilled staff and upgrade the agency’s severely outdated technology while restoring its ability to provide basic services to taxpayers. At the same time, it would raise substantial additional revenue by helping to close the tax gap—the gap between taxes that are owed and the amount that is actually collected—with a focus on the highest-income earners, who are responsible for a majority of unpaid taxes."
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Limiting inheritance to $100,000 would eliminate the need for any other taxes. But peasant America is brainwashed to prefer taxing the living instead of taxing the dead. We must believe in ghosts.

Werbung:
where in California
How much is state income tax in California?

The state income tax rates range from 1% to 12.3%, and the sales tax rate is 7.25% to 10.75%.

If you need me to post some more information for you let me know
Go ahead and post it. That's exactly what I'm talking about and they are accommodating millions of refugees although that costs nothing.

Back