Can Islam Be Reformed?

Oh!!! That source of information: Horowitz! A very "unbiased" source, obviously! A Jewish/American man who is still, at his age, on a journey to "find his way" from Communism to extreme Right!
Yep. . .I'm certain that, if HE says it. . . it must be true!

I must admit, that David Horowitz is just slightly less biased than Rush Limbaugh! :rolleyes::D

Horwitz is also a known scholar of Islam...I bet he has even seen the cover of a Koran before!

Werbung:
Oh!!! That source of information: Horowitz! A very "unbiased" source, obviously! A Jewish/American man who is still, at his age, on a journey to "find his way" from Communism to extreme Right!
Yep. . .I'm certain that, if HE says it. . . it must be true!

I must admit, that David Horowitz is just slightly less biased than Rush Limbaugh! :rolleyes::D

Horowitz is also a known scholar of Islam...I bet he has even seen the cover of a Koran before!

( an I even actually own one of his books)

To believe there is no difference between Islam and Christianity TODAY, is to be lacking many IQ points...

Both of you truly believe Christianity and Islam are equally dangerous TODAY. POS advocated this silly belief in the Islamic Denial thread (and other threads) when he posted a few threats against Muslims supposedly by Christians, while I posted numerous heinous murders committed by Muslims in the name of their God. The radical Muslim killing continues unabated today as anyone with a brain knows.

Maybe to a lib threats and horrific murders are the same thing. :rolleyes:

To think the two religions are just as dangerous is to be completely infected with liberalism's two dread diseases....multiculturalism and political correctness.

By the way you two, you might read the column in the OP. It might help you get up to speed with what is really going on.

Islam requires of its adherents that they make their governments islamic ones. Christianity is interested in individuals (render unto Caesar...). This among other things draws a stark contrast between the two.

Islam requires of its adherents that they make their governments islamic ones. Christianity is interested in individuals (render unto Caesar...). This among other things draws a stark contrast between the two.

So right.

How is it that libs fail to denounce Islam when it mistreats women, minorities, children, homosexuals, and ALL non-Muslims. They regularly implement capital punishment. They NEVER allow abortion. They have contempt for the poor and protect rapists. Many Muslim nations are very militant. Most Islamic nations impose strict religious rules on all their citizens.

All things Western Liberals claim they are against...

Hypocrites!!!

Secondly, is your second comment silliness or do you really believe in such a thing as "radical Christianity?"

Don't you know, libs always "know" someone who fits their agenda? And if you come up with someone who doesn't then that person is automatically "not credible". Lol..barf.

Horowitz is also a known scholar of Islam...I bet he has even seen the cover of a Koran before!

( an I even actually own one of his books)

So. . .you own one of his books, so it makes him. . .a unbiased, and strong resource on Islam?

Sorry, I still do not trust him. I own quite of few books of "extreme" thoughts, because I like to know for myself what "extreme" people think and how they see the world.

That doesn't mean that the $15 to $20 I spend on their books make me a "follower" who accepts their "superior knowledge" of everything!

He has made a lot of money writing controversial "opinion" pieces.

That doesn't mean that his "opinion" is grounded in reality!

Lets say for illustrative purposes a nation existed in the world that is known as a Christian Republic.
- And, in this republic women, minorities, gays, and all non-Christians are persecuted.
- Abortion is illegal.
- That all citizens must abide by the Christian laws or face execution.
- That slavery is allowed.
- Where women are not equal to men.
- Wife beatings and honor killings are acceptable.
- Where a husband can divorce his wife by merely saying so.
- Where a man can murder and rape without consequence.
- Where female circumcision is practiced.
- Legal rights for women are almost nonexistent.
- Where hatred of all different societies and religions are taught to children. - - Where education of women and girls is outlawed.

And on and on and on.....

Would Western Leftists condemn such a nation?

http://answering-islam.org/Green/womenstatus.htm

Lets say for illustrative purposes a nation existed in the world that is known as a Christian Republic.
- And, in this republic women, minorities, gays, and all non-Christians are persecuted.
- Abortion is illegal.
- That all citizens must abide by the Christian laws or face execution.
- That slavery is allowed.
- Where women are not equal to men. .
- Wife beatings and honor killings are acceptable.
- Where a husband can divorce his wife by merely saying so.
- Where a man can murder and rape without consequence.
- Where female circumcision is practiced.
- Legal rights for women are almost nonexistent.
- Where hatred of all different societies and religions are taught to children. - - Where education of women and girls is outlawed.

And on and on and on.....

Would Western Leftists condemn such a nation?

http://answering-islam.org/Green/womenstatus.htm

Don 't forget hating dogs. You know, man's best friends.

Islam can of course be reformed

By time

It is merely a few hundred years behind christianity which then was burning people to death for heinous crime of belieing one flavour of chistianity instead of another

Yes

Soon they will be fabricating reasons to justify invading non threatening countries, murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people and persecuting gay people whilst splitting into religious factions that hate each other

Here's the deal: America stands in the way of Muslim world domination. Whether we are a free nation or a dictatorship doesn't matter because there are no apologies we can make, no treaties we can sign, no amount of Jews we can kill, no abject deeds we can perform, no concessions we can offer that will make them happy other than our abject surrender and submission to Allah. Then, perhaps, they won't be angry. Then, perhaps, they won't hate us.

Are you alright?

The only nation hellbent on world domination is the US

It used to lie to you that the Russians were hellbent on WD so that you would all happily vote for trillions of dollars to be spent on arms and support wars against countries that werent attacking the US.

When this myth became untenable they told you it is Muslims now. Funny how Muslims weren't this big threat when the myth about the Russians was in play. What happened to all these happy Muslims who weren't hell bent on WD? Did all the Russians hellbent on WD convert to Islam?

And you utter cretins just swallow this shit as you will when they continue building the lies justifying attacking Iran

If this kind of blind loyalty to lying imperialists wasn't so scary it would be laughable

Werbung:
Are you alright?

The only nation hellbent on world domination is the US

It used to lie to you that the Russians were hellbent on WD so that you would all happily vote for trillions of dollars to be spent on arms and support wars against countries that werent attacking the US.

When this myth became untenable they told you it is Muslims now. Funny how Muslims weren't this big threat when the myth about the Russians was in play. What happened to all these happy Muslims who weren't hell bent on WD? Did all the Russians hellbent on WD convert to Islam?

And you utter cretins just swallow this shit as you will when they continue building the lies justifying attacking Iran

If this kind of blind loyalty to lying imperialists wasn't so scary it would be laughable

any proof of these statements ?

Back