Can Islam Be Reformed?

Werbung:
Yes it does

Firstly it shows many of the countries the US has attacked. No nation has attacked more. This supports my claim that the US is more actively seeking WD than any other

Russia has not inaded a fraction of the number of countries which suggests that the threat of global domination by them is both invented and hypocritical

No Muslim state has invaded anywhere near as many nations which indicates that the same lie is being levelled at a new target

And finally, it shows the difference between what the US people think the US does and what it actually does which indictes how much the US people are suckered into believing they live in some noble land

Yes it does

Firstly it shows many of the countries the US has attacked. No nation has attacked more. This supports my claim that the US is more actively seeking WD than any other

Russia has not inaded a fraction of the number of countries which suggests that the threat of global domination by them is both invented and hypocritical

No Muslim state has invaded anywhere near as many nations which indicates that the same lie is being levelled at a new target

And finally, it shows the difference between what the US people think the US does and what it actually does which indictes how much the US people are suckered into believing they live in some noble land

Try telling the Soviet Block countries that Russia was not interested in expanding it's realm.
Try explaining how islam's requirement for adherents to cause islamic rule doesn't exist, does not explain how it's impacting western coun tries regarding sharia law application.

Look, I am not saying Russia was good. Far from it. But the extent of their designs on further territory was limited to a few countries close by

In general they did not travel far and hardly ever overseas. The threat to the US was invented

Your comments about sharia law are irrelevant. I am talking about what is done, not what is said

The threat from Islam is invented

To make suckers think spending trillions on arms is better than helping people and to make idiotic Americans think their country is being noble when it bombs the shit out of millions of civilians.

''the soldiers were throwing babies out of incubators''

Look, I am not saying Russia was good. Far from it. But the extent of their designs on further territory was limited to a few countries close by

In general they did not travel far and hardly ever overseas. The threat to the US was invented

Your comments about sharia law are irrelevant. I am talking about what is done, not what is said

The threat from Islam is invented

To make suckers think spending trillions on arms is better than helping people and to make idiotic Americans think their country is being noble when it bombs the shit out of .millions of civilians.

''the soldiers were throwing babies out of incubators''

NATO treaties made the threat from the USSR a threat to us

the law is being implemented in portions of the eurozone and is being looked at in portions of the US.

Are you alright?

The only nation hellbent on world domination is the US

It used to lie to you that the Russians were hellbent on WD so that you would all happily vote for trillions of dollars to be spent on arms and support wars against countries that werent attacking the US.

When this myth became untenable they told you it is Muslims now. Funny how Muslims weren't this big threat when the myth about the Russians was in play. What happened to all these happy Muslims who weren't hell bent on WD? Did all the Russians hellbent on WD convert to Islam?

And you utter cretins just swallow this shit as you will when they continue building the lies justifying attacking Iran

If this kind of blind loyalty to lying imperialists wasn't so scary it would be laughable
Are you for real? If I am to believe your opinion, your saying we're imperialistic. Last I checked imperialist nations conquer other nations with the intent of making those nations part of the conquering nation. I know it's been a long time since I've been in school--but, I feel fairly safe in my assessment of the word 'conquer'. If that's the definition, then why are Germany, Japan, Afghanistan, and Iraq sovereign nations with their own governments, their own Constitutions, and their own intact cultures? Am I missing something?
"You Silly Liberal--tricks are for kids!"

There are as yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon who know that the US is imperialist

They put puppet governments all over the place and they bully others with economic or miltray threats

Imperialism, like many things has moved on

There are as yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon who know that the US is imperialist

They put puppet governments all over the place and they bully others with economic or miltray threats

Imperialism, like many things has moved on

That's not all. There are tribes on one of Jupiter's moons who also know that the US is imperialist. I know that because I saw the movie.

Sadly that is true for many poor people on earth

Interesting that Alias makes regular reference to other planets. I have long suspected he/she doesn't spend much time on planet earth

Honestly guys, you really need to understand how ridiculous advocates of one religion dissing another looks

Especially when plenty of Christians would happily adopt the same rules as Islam on most subjects and did until brave people with a brain and a conscience came along to stop them

You only have to look at the retardlican right for proof that Christians are just as stupid and unpleasant as Muslims

Just as Christianity has become less fanatical over the years, Islam will do the same. But religious fanaticism always seems to appeal to a small percentage of any population.

Just as Christianity has become less fanatical over the years, Islam will do the same. But religious fanaticism always seems to appeal to a small percentage of any population.
God will become less important to people of the world until the end when Jesus returns to judge the wicked.

Jesus already told us when he would return, but then he didn't. He ain't coming, not now, not next Tuesday, not ever.

Werbung:
Back