Charlie Rangel is Right

I support the draft. I say draft all 18 year old men & WOMEN! This time NO LOOPHOLES!! Which means not even college can save ya from the draft.But if you head to canada they should stick undercover FBI agents ready to nab ya.Its 20 years in the pen failure to report for duty when drafted.

Thats about 4 million new recruits every year on the top of the 1.5 million we already have. Is there a military purpose for such a massive military force?
MARK

Werbung:
I support the draft. I say draft all 18 year old men & WOMEN! This time NO LOOPHOLES!! Which means not even college can save ya from the draft.But if you head to canada they should stick undercover FBI agents ready to nab ya.Its 20 years in the pen failure to report for duty when drafted.

I'll say this. If that were true the Republicans would suddenly be a hell of a lot less Hawkish... so that part would be a good thing. :)

However there should always be allowances for conscientious objectors and we don't really need a military as big as it is now let alone bigger. :(

Back