President Obama's First Year Accomplishments

Again, I'll say your wrong again. The money was already Iran's who had it invested here and it was confiscated. When they signed up to the deal he returned.

If was NEVER America's money dickhead. You know fuck all about the subject other than to make a goose out of yourself everytime you mention it.
Have another swipe and I'll drive it up you god ridden arse again.
The SCOTUS ruled that money belonged to victims of Iranian terror, not the thugs and gangsters who illegally seized the government more than 40 years ago.

Werbung:
Again for the humptenth time he DID NOT STEAL the money. It belonged to them. You are an ignorant hate filled fucking liar.
You won't even accept the facts which you can read yourself.
You're not a Christians arsehole.
Who said the money belonged to the murderous thugs who illegally seized Iran and the Shah's assets? The Iranian thugs? Obama? Certainly not Congress and the SCOTUS.

Who said the money belonged to the murderous thugs who illegally seized Iran and the Shah's assets? The Iranian thugs? Obama? Certainly not Congress and the SCOTUS.
I did because it's written all over the Internet what happened but you only believe the Bible.

Are you certain Congress knew nothing? I know different and SCOTUS were not in the deal.

Wrong again big mouth.

The SCOTUS ruled that money belonged to victims of Iranian terror, not the thugs and gangsters who illegally seized the government more than 40 years ago.
I'm not arguing that. I'm saying the money was invested in USA by the shah etc.... Obama confiscated it as part of the nuke deal he did and what they did with it is their business. How could Obama tell them how to run the country?

You'd better join a few dots before you open your smelly mouth.

I did because it's written all over the Internet what happened but you only believe the Bible.

Are you certain Congress knew nothing? I know different and SCOTUS were not in the deal.

Wrong again big mouth.
There was absolutely no authorization given by Congress or courts allowing Obama to steal over a billion dollars in US cash to share with Iranian Muslim terrorist thugs who were not supposed to be given that money.

I'm not arguing that. I'm saying the money was invested in USA by the shah etc.... Obama confiscated it as part of the nuke deal he did and what they did with it is their business. How could Obama tell them how to run the country?

You'd better join a few dots before you open your smelly mouth.
If the money had been invested by the shah, and it had, then that is also a good reason to return it to the shah and not to the gangsters that illegally deposed him and stole all his other assets. But it was not the shah's money, and it was lost to the people of Iran because US courts ruled the Iranian terrorists voided any Iranian claim to the shah's money by terrorizing and killing Americans.

If the money had been invested by the shah, and it had, then that is also a good reason to return it to the shah and not to the gangsters that illegally deposed him and stole all his other assets.
It wouldn't have mattered who it was given to and Obama had no control over that. It was given back and was certain to go into the wrong hands yet you blame Obama for the country's takeover. Fuck off. You're paranoid.
But it was not the shah's money, and it was lost to the people of Iran because US courts ruled the Iranian terrorists voided any Iranian claim to the shah's money by terrorizing and killing Americans.
Who gives a fuck who's money it was. It didn't belong to American taxpayers like you originally said and don't deny you said Obama stole it. You lied and I can prove it so be careful with your reply about that.

He stole more than a billion dollars to split with overseas Muslims and got away with it.
Or he didn't steal it duh

One might think it would be hard for potus to steal a billion illegally
He can't blow his nose without being documented lol
Stealing a billion would get noticed

You are just butthurt and whining as always

It wouldn't have mattered who it was given to and Obama had no control over that. It was given back and was certain to go into the wrong hands yet you blame Obama for the country's takeover. Fuck off. You're paranoid.
Nobody authorized Obama to give the money to terrorists in Iran and he had no just reason for doing so.
Who gives a fuck who's money it was. It didn't belong to American taxpayers like you originally said and don't deny you said Obama stole it. You lied and I can prove it so be careful with your reply about that.
Obama stole the money from American victims of Iranian terrorism who had been waiting 40 years to finally be given the money owed to them.

Or he didn't steal it duh

One might think it would be hard for potus to steal a billion illegally
He can't blow his nose without being documented lol
Stealing a billion would get noticed

You are just butthurt and whining as always
Let's be reasonable. We know Obama gave the money to the thugs so where did he get the money and why did he give it to the Muslim murderers?

Let's be reasonable. We know Obama gave the money to the thugs so where did he get the money and why did he give it to the Muslim murderers?
A reasonable person doesn't say steal if it wasn't illegally stolen duh
But you are a moron

A reasonable person doesn't say steal if it wasn't illegally stolen duh
But you are a moron
All anyone has to do to prove me wrong is explain with evidence why Obama took it upon himself to send more than a billion US cash dollars to enemy thugs in Iran responsible for the deaths of thousands of US soldiers.

All anyone has to do to prove me wrong is explain with evidence why Obama took it upon himself to send more than a billion US cash dollars to enemy thugs in Iran responsible for the deaths of thousands of US soldiers.
I did you fyckwit and proved you to be that.
I gave you evidence but no, your hate gets precedence over facts and evidence.
That's a beautiful Christian attribute to possess.
You will die a bitter man knowing none of your lies were proven to be true.
That must be a black mark when you get judged.

Poor old Ned hasnt a clue where he's going. A dog's arse would be suitable although.

Nope burden of proof is on you to prove he illegally stole it duh

Werbung:
I did you fyckwit and proved you to be that.
I gave you evidence but no, your hate gets precedence over facts and evidence.
That's a beautiful Christian attribute to possess.
You will die a bitter man knowing none of your lies were proven to be true.
That must be a black mark when you get judged.

Poor old Ned hasnt a clue where he's going. A dog's arse would be suitable although.
The list of fraud evidence that has never been refuted is quite long. Here is another report that has never been irrefutably debunked:

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/organizations/the-2020-presidential-election-fraud?aff_id=1262

* Fraud & the 2020 Presidential Election

© Image Copyright : Source of Image: http://www.senatoroberweis.com/News...on-opens-door-for-election-fraud/news-detail/

What Happened in Wisconsin

In Wisconsin, Biden’s margin of victory was approximately 20,682 votes.

Though it was well known that third-party candidates could affect Wisconsin elections in very significant ways, the Wisconsin Elections Commission wrongly kept the names of third-party presidential candidates like Kanye West and the Green Party’s Howie Hawkins off of the ballot.

At least 26,673 people used mail-in ballots to vote illegally in Wisconsin after they had moved out of the state.

Back