Chinese balloon carries message

Really and you have a link. And Why did his wealth go down by a billion or so
You tell me why it did because according to the tax guys, he understated a lot of his wealth.

The fact is you took a pop and Joe and it failed. You're a pathetic pos. What the military did was correct and proven to be so.

As if you'd know what's best for the country. Dickhead.

Werbung:
I already did in other posts. The fact you are callus enough to see how it was a good thing for putin kinda says all I need to know about your morals and ethics Mr. Eichmann .By saying that it told me all I need to know about you Mr. Eichmann.

again, I said it was smart from PUTIN's PERSPECTIVE, not MINE, moron.

i didn't say I approved of the morality of it personally.

you're a lying moron, unless you can post my post that said I approved of it personally from a moral viewpoint.

go for it.

but you won't.
you'll cowardly run away again, because you are a cowardly lying moron :)

again, I said it was smart from PUTIN's PERSPECTIVE, not MINE, moron.

i didn't say I approved of the morality of it personally.

you're a lying moron, unless you can post my post that said I approved of it personally from a moral viewpoint.

go for it.

but you won't.
you'll cowardly run away again, because you are a cowardly lying moron :)
What ever you say mr Eichmann

Eric, Diane Feinstein, the entire Biden crime family, and hundreds of others interested in accruing power and wealth at great loss of American security and no sympathy for victims of Chinese violations of human rights atrocities see no harm in the 'good old Chinese boys' playing with balloons.
indeed they still have slaves in China .
I find it interesting that democrats think Russia is the big danger when they are becoming more and more less important and weaker as China grows more powerful both economically and military all the time .
China uses slaves also . We do way to much business with China . I would love to see some of the goods they make start being made here south America and Africa

indeed they still have slaves in China .
I find it interesting that democrats think Russia is the big danger when they are becoming more and more less important and weaker as China grows more powerful both economically and military all the time .
China uses slaves also . We do way to much business with China . I would love to see some of the goods they make start being made here south America and Africa

why do you say that dems think russia is the "big danger" overall? obama pivoted towards worrying about china, biden has obviously focused on china too, like with the semiconductor barriers for example.

now in europe, today, of course russia is the big danger, given they've...invaded another country. or haven't you noticed that? lol

why do you say that dems think russia is the "big danger" overall? obama pivoted towards worrying about china, biden has obviously focused on china too, like with the semiconductor barriers for example.

now in europe, today, of course russia is the big danger, given they've...invaded another country. or haven't you noticed that? lol
Bidens only focus on china is how to protect his sons interests there and not offend them Mr, Eichmann clearly

Werbung:
Back