Chinese balloon carries message

so you're not familiar with the embargo on chip technology biden put in place, moron?

well. you ARE a moron :)
Never said I wasn't but I am also familiar with all the deals between hunter and China and the money that flowed and how joe has been easy on China things you ignore Mr. Eichmann . You deny it all or make excuses for it .

Werbung:
Never said I wasn't but I am also familiar with all the deals between hunter and China and the money that flowed and how joe has been easy on China things you ignore Mr. Eichmann . You deny it all or make excuses for it .

joe has been "easy" on china...by imposing a technology ban?

god you're stupid. lol

so you're not familiar with the embargo on chip technology biden put in place, moron?

well. you ARE a moron :)
Biden and his family have raked in millions of dollars from Chinese tyrants but the tyrants are not paying that kind of cash for Biden to do what is right for America.

joe has been "easy on china" by embargoing chip technology?

you're a moron. lol

Biden and his family have raked in millions of dollars from Chinese tyrants but the tyrants are not paying that kind of cash for Biden to do what is right for America.

joe biden has gotten milllions from chinese tyrants? i'll need proof of that.

but you're saying he's gotten those millions and then embargoed chip technology? lol

joe biden has gotten milllions from chinese tyrants? i'll need proof of that.

but you're saying he's gotten those millions and then embargoed chip technology? lol
The proof should come out as long as the FBI finally releases the evidence on Hunter's laptop and provided the FBI does not destroy the evidence before the release.

stressed? you're so stupid.
i just laugh at you.

are you obsessing about "rail road trips" now? lol
O no of course not I just made a wild guess your comments on Russian prisoners being sent to their death mind would have approved of the use The original Eichmann used them

Werbung:
O no of course not I just made a wild guess your comments on Russian prisoners being sent to their death mind would have approved of the use The original Eichmann used them

show me where i morally approve of that, moron. lol.

but you can't.
because you are a cowardly lying moron. :)

Back